FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Recaro's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats a fair price on these things as i see some people think there Ferrari seats and some think there nothing more then a glorified svt seat.

opinions on prices

for the fronts and rears and just the front. as i have 3 sets i can choose from at the moment 2 are local one is 13hrs away.

1 set are fronts only
1 sets is door panels seats
1 set is door panels seats and console
seat can get 500-1200 depending how much you want them and how good of condition they are in. add in door panels for another 150-200 and console for 50 tops and you got some prices.

ive seen recaros draw 750-900 on average tho
are they that much more comfortable? when I saw them in a pic they looked like regular focus seats but with a recaro headrest.

i didnt notice much difference.
there not 1200 good if you ask me hahaahhaha
i do believe il be staying svt interior for the time being as the cars going to the shop for a fancy custom paint job for less then the seats would run me
they are pretty freaking pricey tho, thats for sure. Usually a normal SVT interior just seats will draw 350-600$

the reason they are so expensive is due to rarity as it was only on the EAP SVT focus and obviously over in europe. not to mention they are apparently very nice to sit in and hold even better too. best focus seats you can get.