FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: CF Spoiler Installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pictures do all the talking

[Image: photo-1.jpg]

[Image: photo.jpg]

Thanks to Tiketz.
very nice. is it a F2 USA one? I have the same but fiberglass.
CF on top, but glass underneath. Not sure who made it. If Tony chimes in he'll know.
Looks sick Kevin!!
I love C/F on liquid grey foci!
So stealth until the sun hits it the right way

I miss all my C/F hoods i've had lol
Yeah man. It matches my hood perfectly.

Thanks.
Need a shot of the whole car to get the full effect though Wink

NefCanuck
(03-28-2011, 10:39 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah man. It matches my hood perfectly.

Thanks.

where have i been C/F hood too?

(03-28-2011, 10:42 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Need a shot of the whole car to get the full effect though Wink

NefCanuck

Yup needs more pics now!!
You'll have to wait for more pic's. That's all I got. More tomorrow I promise.
I did snap one today. It isn't the greatest but here you go.

[Image: photo-2.jpg]
it is hard to see if it is carbon or not.
but looks good
Where have you been Gord? CF hood was last fall, just after the brake upgrade. Once the wheels are on I'll take a whack of pic's for you.

I think I need a tint now.
(03-29-2011, 11:28 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Where have you been Gord? CF hood was last fall, just after the brake upgrade. Once the wheels are on I'll take a whack of pic's for you.

Tint for sure ... you also need to get rid of that nasty chrome thing on the hatch.
I need to replace the entire hatch Ken. The cancer is spreading like wild fire.
(03-29-2011, 11:28 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Where have you been Gord? CF hood was last fall, just after the brake upgrade. Once the wheels are on I'll take a whack of pic's for you.

... But you've gone this long without one why bother now?

Do it Kev!! Get that tint, finally!!
I know 6 years and counting and I've been saying no the whole time. I add a spoiler and now I think it looks incomplete. WTF?
Looks great man! And get on that tint... I didn't bother until last year with tint and I don't know why I waited lol!
Tints are played out.
I wish I never tinted my windows. Sad
I love my tinted windows... just remember to never use Windex on 'em, or they'll turn colour quickly.

I just wish the tinter did a better job on my car. Will have to get it redone eventually...
(03-30-2011, 02:47 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]I love my tinted windows... just remember to never use Windex on 'em, or they'll turn colour quickly.

I just wish the tinter did a better job on my car. Will have to get it redone eventually...

Even windex auto? I was under the impression just no cleaners that are ammonia based.
stoners invisible glass for the win that s**t is amazing will never use anything different and tint safe
Pages: 1 2