FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So Id Like To Go Boosted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ZX3_2NV,Mar 2 2009, 11:35 AM Wrote:plus remove and replace your looking at atleast $2000 Total each time you blow that thing twice and you way over the costs of purchasing a built motor to handle the power
[right][snapback]281985[/snapback][/right]

$2000 is pretty steep :( I think its something worth doing on your own, with some help obviously. If I couldn't swap my own motor when it blew I don't think i'd bother boosting.
in Markahm i got quoted $800 in labour for swapping Zetec engines......

shop around
thanks for the excellent help guys..and andrew im not buying your turbo or engine i iwanan do itmyself and all new parts no things that have bean beaten to crap in dragging and such no offence...as for antyhing else you guys think i should do before starting this porjet please let me know i want it done right as for all the work and pulling motors i can do it at the gf's house her dad is a mechanic and will do it for free there no issue there i havent paid for any maintnance on the car yet cause its all given to me buy him brand new parts too
Pages: 1 2