FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pissed Off!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it okay to be driving a cute car? A female acquaintance of mine, after seeing the new Focus referred to it as "a cute car." I no longer know this woman.......
Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?
Bahahahaha!
Yes foci are cute. They aren't hardcore, they can be with the right mods. But les be honest here folks: focus = cute.
I had my turbo 240sx called cute once and it really sucked, girls should never call a guys car cute. I also never talked to that girl again.
(08-26-2011, 01:59 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?

1) It was a rather warm day, so she may have been....
2) You would have to ask her husband
3) Your Focus isn`t cute, yours is awesome cool......
As a side note, after 30 happy years of marriage, no one is hotter than my wife, in my opinion, so any judgement wouldn`t be reliable. Sorry. However, my wife and I do know a pleasant young lady who would look good in a awesome cool Focus, and is presently unattached and in her 30`s
(08-26-2011, 06:28 AM)oldeguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2011, 01:59 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?

As a side note, after 30 happy years of marriage, no one is hotter than my wife, in my opinion, so any judgement wouldn`t be reliable. Sorry. However, my wife and I do know a pleasant young lady who would look good in a awesome cool Focus, and is presently unattached and in her 30`s

Are you pimping out your daughter?
(08-26-2011, 06:51 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you pimping out your daughter?

No. I don't have any daughters. She's a good friend of my wife's, and she likes gold.....she owns a jewellery store.
The focus is cute.

I own a truck.

My story is an epic.
hmm I wonder how you'd react if a guy said your car was cute..Big Grin lol

I should point out that in some colours like that of the Fiesta, the New Focus could come off as cute, I mean have you seen the hatch in that gold/yellow/pee/orange colour? or Megenta (Pink)?
(08-26-2011, 09:32 PM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm I wonder how you'd react if a guy said your car was cute..Big Grin lol

I should point out that in some colours like that of the Fiesta, the New Focus could come off as cute, I mean have you seen the hatch in that gold/yellow/pee/orange colour? or Megenta (Pink)?

Doesn't matter who said it, cute is not what you call a guy's car. You could call a woman's car cute, but a guy's car is cool, nice, good looking, awesome, but not cute. A Focus isn't cute, or pretty. A Ford Ka or a Fiat 500 or a Volkswagon Eos can be called cute.
whats not cute about a mini-minivan? oh wait a sec?
At least you can't be accused of being a soccer [dad]
Pissed off?

Better than being pissed on Smile
Blackbird has it right, the Focus is cute without any mods. This sounds like as good excuse to start a project!
Hey better cute than being called "The old folks car" Dodgy

I get that a lot, until I fire up the car and launch hard Tongue

NefCanuck

Oscar, sounds like you might need to make a road trip man!

I love my first gen. It's not "cute", it's "that damn project car" according to my g/f and "HOLY s**t THAT'S LOUD" according to everyone else. Tongue
(08-26-2011, 10:09 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]The focus is cute.

I own a truck.

My story is an epic.

Best told around a fire with a couple of cold ones
do you happen to have hello kitty seat covers??