FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Volant air intake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will it fit my 03 zx5 zetec it says its only 2000-02. Is there a difference between the 02 an 03 zetecs?
Yes, it fits all non svt zetec models. Volant part #19420C. Cleanest intake i've ever seen, installed one in my buddy's 02 and he loves it.

AD runs one too, and it blends nice, very stock looking.
I ran that intake with SVT snorkle. Probably one of the best intakes that you can get out there for your Zetec engine.
i was very happy with mine, when i had it.
Thanks for the help. It will be ordered next pay cheque. I like that its in a box so im not going to have to worry about hydro locking in heavy rain.
I bought Niks a few years ago, And still run it. VEry nice intake.
Its on the way picked it up for $280 u.s. Cant wait till she shows up.
Jesus 300 bucks for an intake!!! That's crazy... And aren't the volant intakes plastic??
(09-17-2011, 07:59 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus 300 bucks for an intake!!! That's crazy... And aren't the volant intakes plastic??
Yea but for my needs/wants it was the best fit. Plus chrome is ugly.

It will fit on the SVT as well, but I use an SVT AEM MAF tube and custom blue silicone throttle body coupling with it.
The MAF tube on the SVT is bigger...if you use the Volant one (it comes with one, right?), your SVT will run VERY rich...
Just got it today put her on , sounds good , it pulls alittle harder but she is breathing better.