FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Powdercoating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I checked out a place down the road from my house that is now doing powdercoating. Their rates are pretty competative.

Anybody looking for coating that doesn't want to pay fireballs high prices give these guys a shot.

Their website is not that great but the work they do is alright, according to a few ppl I know that had work done there.

http://www.flashfirecoatings.com/

edit: they do ceramic coating also....and they apparently sandblast EVERYTHING so there's no point to cleanup your stuff before they do it.

If people want to get a bunch of stuff done we could submit one big order sort of like a GB. I am going to get my strut bar powdercoated, and my coolant tank so it does not corrode since it is aluminum and I drive the car in the winter....
(10-12-2011, 09:53 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]I checked out a place down the road from my house that is now doing powdercoating. Their rates are pretty competative.

Anybody looking for coating that doesn't want to pay fireballs high prices give these guys a shot.

Their website is not that great but the work they do is alright, according to a few ppl I know that had work done there.

http://www.flashfirecoatings.com/

edit: they do ceramic coating also....and they apparently sandblast EVERYTHING so there's no point to cleanup your stuff before they do it.

If people want to get a bunch of stuff done we could submit one big order sort of like a GB. I am going to get my strut bar powdercoated, and my coolant tank so it does not corrode since it is aluminum and I drive the car in the winter....
I might be interested in getting one of my SVT headers ceramic coated.
If the price is right I might powdercoat my OZ's gold
(10-12-2011, 11:48 AM)05blackzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]If the price is right I might powdercoat my OZ's gold

You'd be the third black hatchback ZX5 focus I've seen with gold rims. There's another guy in North Bay copying me already...Bastard drives like a dipshit.
(10-12-2011, 01:09 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2011, 11:48 AM)05blackzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]If the price is right I might powdercoat my OZ's gold

You'd be the third black hatchback ZX5 focus I've seen with gold rims. There's another guy in North Bay copying me already...Bastard drives like a dipshit.

Who? Where? I'm thinking of getting my 16s done in dark graphite actually.
Picked up some powdercoating, made an old strut bar look new and my tank a nice stealth look..

[Image: attachment.php?aid=444]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=445]
Wow thumbs up!!!
but how much$$$
40 cash. good quality job going to put new tank in tomorrow and remove my jb welded one Smile

Also talking to the guy it was something like $75/rim for powdercoating.