FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: <----Going Wide---->
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
pics of it in winter mode?

this popped back into my head a week ago and I thought it'd look killer for winter rubber. My summer rims's offset has them sit closer to flush so I figure this would make winter look nicer rather than the wheels looking "pushed in"
Bump.
I know I'm working on getting a pic lol
Def would rock with a widebody kit and RS 18s.
bump come on jonny don't you got a smartphone at least?

email me the pic if its easier, my username at gmail
Pictures is a lil blury but you get the point

[Image: IMG-20120216-00009.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120216-00008.jpg]
This is giving me another idea... trying to think now if SVT discs would fit under a 14inch rim, with these spacers on (cause IDK what it is that is actually touching that stops the smaller size rims from fitting).

but that does look nice, thanks for posting! sorry my other post looks rude, i meant it to be cheeky.
Looking good John; can't wait to see them in person.

This guy is wanting some pics of widened Focii.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=279899
hey,i did that to my st last year,i used 1in adaptors,the only problem is that i lowered my car with frpp springs and dampers and my wheels would rub real bad especialy with weight in the back so i had to install spring spacers so they wouldnt rub.the tires still rub only when i hit dips in the road so good luck with your car if its lowered.this setup gets annoying but looks sweet ass hell[/i]
Belive me, I already know lol

I have to install some body bump stops
definitly turns heads though so i guess its worth it until you see the leftover rubber on your fenders and the nice line on your tires,
definitly turns heads though so i guess its worth it until you see the leftover rubber on your fenders and the nice line on your tires,love the hood bro
Heres a pic of my ride,,jf you blow it up you can see the Mark Where i rub. http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j464...AG0764.jpg
Pages: 1 2