FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Turbo Install Started!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ya but ur saying 100% u can so I better have some cash available lol... Prob 2-3 weeks and I'll look at installing it again.. Thanks for all your knowledge Tom.

Korby
ive just checked out ur whole tread man and i really hope u re-install the kit.ive been saving for it for a while. i need to see this turbo kit go on this car. that guy was right. u make it look easy. i want it more now that ive read some of the issues and the install and really all the support u get on here. hope u decide to re-install it. tom seems to know his stuff. i def. want him for my car but i live far. dont give up man.
Turbo kit is actually for sale... Not installing it again... Buying an ST... Make me an offer on the kit and it can be yours... Payments accepted!!!
I can ship for under $50 bucks as well through my employer
ya k let me think about it a bit. i might still want the brand new one in case. no offense to u or tunner. let me just say the st in a beast man. i work at a ford dealer and they brought one in for a rear end sweak before they took it to calobogie speed way. (minor rear subframe adjustment.)super fast, responsive and takes corners like a dream.the meter was still in bars.it did 1.8bars. i think thats close to 25psi of boost. was sick!!!. wish i could afford one. good luck.
also glad u stuck with the ford focus family.lol

curious,what would u charge for the kit?
2500 shipped... Kit is perfect for a stock focus... I'll even include my sct xcal3 in the deal ($300 value)
And I can tune it for you pogo , 550 for a full Boost tune and FREE tune updtes as you add any mods

I am going to wait for the RS , ST just doesnt do it for me

Tom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5