FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: new wheels: caution low clearance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picked up my wheels of chris (05Blackzx5) and after getting some tires through our man Ken, and a hook up on install from Cambridge tire i finally got them mounted.

The only thing i told my self is, if im too low to get into my driveway then i got a problem... well its a good thing i took calculus to say the least

[Image: IMG-20120324-00320.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120324-00322.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120324-00321.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120324-00323.jpg]

It feels good to get the ol pontoons of the car and into something with a stiff sidewall again.

PS the SVT side skirts are getting paint matched to car!

For those wondering what the ride height is at measurement wise, 22 1/2" up front and 22 5/8" out back to the fender.
lookin good, your giving me ideas, this year i may go with mesh gold rims and a little tuck and poke...Big Grin
wow they look amazing! kinda sad to have given them up glad to see they wheels and skirts went to a good home lol.
Looks deadly! Awesome taste Jamie!
i say we should just pave a smooth ramp going into your drive way so no more scraping haha.
Looks good!
As I said on FB....
Needs Moar trunk and less spoiler!! lol
And definately paint the skirts... They look off with the roof
I like it
Looks really good man. Can't wait to see it in person.
Now that you got the show maybe you'll get some go!Tongue
List of things to do.....

1. Paint that thing on the roof.
2. Get rid of the stickers and then get rid of the g/f that made you put that sticker on your car that's says I love my g/f. WTF.
3. Go take that stuff in the trailer to the dump.
4. Reseal that driveway.

That ought to keep you busy. But the car looks great. But I wouldn't want to ride in it. My back just cringes looking at it.
lol
Damn that looks good i was going to pick those up for my svt but you beat me to it, good to see them on a sick focus. Now to get my Borbet Type A's and Remotec Type B's mounted Smile
Looks awesome, where are you getting the skirts painted and are they resonably priced?
If you ever want to sell the rims let me know looking for some Borbet Type B's getting rid of my Type A's
I'm a rally-style guy but I approve of this setup! Nice work man!
(04-01-2012, 03:11 PM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]If you ever want to sell the rims let me know looking for some Borbet Type B's getting rid of my Type A's

if that day comes, i will keep you in mind! they wont be as cheap tho when im done with them
Alright thanks, i think the borbet type b's are quite possibly the best looking borbets out there, I'm currently in contact with a guy who's going to sell me his borbet 3 Piece Type A's
STANCE, Very Nice Buddy