FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: LF: Suspension & brakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I've been trying to find a good place to find either a new or used svt brake conversion. Does anyone know where I can find some, or a supplier for that matter?

I'm also looking for some suspension upgrades if anyone knows anyplace good for that as well.
(07-27-2012, 07:59 AM)girard.k Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys. I've been trying to find a good place to find either a new or used svt brake conversion. Does anyone know where I can find some, or a supplier for that matter?

I'm also looking for some suspension upgrades if anyone knows anyplace good for that as well.

Front / rear / both? All inexpensive suppliers are in the US.
Right now I'm focusing on swapping the rear drums for discs, but could also use some bigger fronts. So I'm looking for all around. Trying to prepare for some boost Smile
I've got a brand new svt front kit and a used rear kit sitting in my basement... 900 takes everything... Brand new front kit never used... Brand new rear rotors and pads (ps Ken... Still need to see your sister lol been stupid busy).

Let me know!!
ive got used front and rear kit currently on my parts car. comes with everything. make a reasonable offer and there yors.
Bump. Any other suggestions?