FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: coil overs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in the market for coil overs very soon and i'm looking for input on the best. Thanks guys
(08-18-2012, 05:12 AM)jtdanks Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the market for coil overs very soon and i'm looking for input on the best. Thanks guys

hmmm ... there's a pretty big selection to choose from in all kinds of price ranges, so there are two questions that might help us zero in on what might be good for you:

1. do you really mean the best, as in "at any cost" the best

2. what do you want from your coilovers - for example; do you want razor sharp handling and adjustable damping for the ultimate track machine ... or perhaps you want the ability to achieve a certain stance and it doesn't really matter what it handles and rides like.
Stance doesn't matter I do want lower but that should come with the coil over . I'm looking for performance but more in the lower to mid range price, I would like to get one way adjustable I don't think I need the two way
Raceland :p
im low on ksports and i like them and i spent 1200 shipped to the usa...............koni yellows with ground control springs is always a good all around set up and its tryed tested and true cant go wrong with it