FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Looking 09 Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So simple, Very clean lip kit, beautifull drop I love everything about this car, is anyone else with me on this one.

[Image: fsw1.jpg]

[Image: fsw3.jpg]

[Image: focussport-quarter.jpg]

I like the body kit but either the wheels are too big for the wheelwells or the car was lowered too far, it makes the tires look oversized :huh:

NefCanuck
My problem with the '08, is that whle the front looks nice, the body lines make any wheels you put on it look like rollerskate wheels.

The car overall rides like those shoes with wheels built into them....

Granted, the rest of the car looks nice!
too bad it takes too much money to make that car half decent looking
I hate those alloys.. they look soo wrong on that car.. it looks like they stole those off an old CRX or Chevette
That is very nice looking.
That's the new Focussport SEMA vehicle. I like last year's and the year before's car better.

This one is too dull.
looks nice..
if ford changes name, i may like it..
Looks pretty good (certainly a huge improvement over stock) - but maybe it's just the angle of the shot, but the front overhang looks too long, too big and bulky to me.
The car looks great! Only thing i'm not a huge fan of is the huge lip on the rims.
Throw a new set of wheels on there and you have a winner. The way it is sitting is sexy. I didn't really like the coupe up until I saw this pic. Very nice.
im not with u guys on the wheels, personally i think they look awesome. they did a great job on the car and it looks amazing. when i saw the sema pics i was amazed. kit on it looks sick. very clean looking yet stands out at the same time. very nice
looks pretty nice as the focus 09 coupe has the potential to look very nice such as this one which is my favorite of the 09:

[Image: fordfocustuningsaleen1zy8.th.jpg]

[Image: fordfocustuningsaleenpp2.th.jpg]
Ya that one is pretty sick too! I love that spoiler!
i tihnk the racecraft/saleen needs to have less going on. less=more. simplicity is key and it could be cleaned up a little. plus, i hate white :P
That's an ugly set of rims on a decently-improved Focus. Stretched Euro rims look like s***e on a restyled NA Focus that has nothing to do with Europe.
cornflakes,Dec 12 2008, 11:38 PM Wrote:looks pretty nice as the focus 09 coupe has the potential to look very nice such as this one which is my favorite of the 09:

[Image: fordfocustuningsaleen1zy8.th.jpg]

[Image: fordfocustuningsaleenpp2.th.jpg]
[right][snapback]278181[/snapback][/right]

Thats not a 09 Im pretty sure its an 08 and the rims are amazing It gives teh car a great stance yet still very clean. No Its not alot of money to make these nice the lip kit is about $1100 painted
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 19 2008, 10:43 AM Wrote:That's an ugly set of rims on a decently-improved Focus. Stretched Euro rims look like s***e on a restyled NA Focus that has nothing to do with Europe.
[right][snapback]278519[/snapback][/right]

let me guess.........you want them EAP's on it :lol:
f***, almost ANYTHING would look better than that. Hell, just run the proper-width rubber and it would be better than that!
you old guys don't know what your talking about. This is the new trend VW have been doing it for awhile and since focus sport knows the VW hense euro sport they know where the trends are going Its all about the streched tire

[Image: tuckinlikewhoa.jpg]
Pages: 1 2