FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ST170 Rear Tail lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seller: Aaron
Email: Abono88@hotmail.com
Price: $150

Up for sale is a mint set of ST170 rear tail lights, they do come with wire harness as well. Not much to say about them besides they look good and would really set the back of the car off with a Euro rear.

[Image: IMAG0502_zps9ba5fda3.jpg]
(10-26-2014, 10:39 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]Location: London, Ontario
Seller: Aaron
Email: Abono88@hotmail.com
Price: $150

Up for sale is a mint set of ST170 rear tail lights, they do come with wire harness as well. Not much to say about them besides they look good and would really set the back of the car off with a Euro rear.

What's the difference between ST170 tails and the "Euro" tails from non ST170 models?
Plug and play I'm assuming? . Might be a PM coming your way in the next couple of days .
(10-28-2014, 12:35 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Plug and play I'm assuming? . Might be a PM coming your way in the next couple of days .

Only plug and play for the brake light. Signals you have to tap into a module and run the wires.
not really plug and play. I had a set of these and they were a pain to get wired up so I sold them to john
I can't get my head around it , I mean can't you just modify your existing bulb plugs to fit ?
Our bulbs have the signal and brake light in one bulb, dual fillament. These have one for brake light, and the orange is the signal only. No reverse light.
and no the actually plug itself is a different size
Ohh yeah that too. You have to shave one side down right?
(10-29-2014, 02:36 AM)zx3kash Wrote: [ -> ]Our bulbs have the signal and brake light in one bulb, dual fillament. These have one for brake light, and the orange is the signal only. No reverse light.

I'm in the process of changing over to Euro tails and to make my system both plug and play and easily reversible, I'm using a trick module that electronically splits the single bulb "bright filament" inputs (brake and turn) into two discrete signals that can be directed to two separate bulbs - so no hacking at the GEM required.

(10-29-2014, 03:59 AM)zx3kash Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh yeah that too. You have to shave one side down right?

Better to simply use the original plugs that fit the housing. EDIT: The OP says wiring harness included - I take that to mean the plugs are included.
see Jacob. not so easy lmao