FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Brake Group Buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
FOCUS 2005-2010

FRONT ROTORS (10.9”)
EBC Ultimax “Black Hat” ................................... USR7309 ............................... 112.00

FRONT PADS
Hawk HPS .......................................................... HB519F.682........................... 86.00

REAR ROTORS (10.0”)
EBC Ultimax “Black Hat” ................................... USR280 ................................ 75.00

REAR PADS
Hawk HPS .......................................................... HB430F.547........................... 65.00

Still looking for a price on the SS brakelines. Thanks
PM sent
OAC_Sparky,Mar 11 2010, 08:24 PM Wrote:FOCUS 2005-2010

FRONT ROTORS (10.9”)
EBC Ultimax “Black Hat” ................................... USR7309 ............................... 112.00

FRONT PADS
Hawk HPS .......................................................... HB519F.682........................... 86.00

REAR ROTORS (10.0”)
EBC Ultimax “Black Hat” ................................... USR280 ................................ 75.00

REAR PADS
Hawk HPS .......................................................... HB430F.547........................... 65.00

[right][snapback]303197[/snapback][/right]

You putting a rear disc setup?
tetra,Mar 11 2010, 10:33 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Mar 11 2010, 08:24 PM Wrote:FOCUS 2005-2010

FRONT ROTORS (10.9”)

FRONT PADS

REAR ROTORS (10.0”)

REAR PADS

[right][snapback]303197[/snapback][/right]

You putting a rear disc setup?
[right][snapback]303202[/snapback][/right]

ST = factory 4 wheel disc
Oh he has an ST.. nice
These look like good prices... but not when I need to pay shipping.
I'm no where near TO, so I'm out... well, I guess I was never "in" lol.
Happy braking everyone ;)
Gravter,Mar 13 2010, 12:00 AM Wrote:These look like good prices... but not when I need to pay shipping.
I'm no where near TO, so I'm out... well, I guess I was never "in" lol.
Happy braking everyone ;)
[right][snapback]303264[/snapback][/right]

PM sent.
This Group Buy is definitely a go ... we have enough paid participants to move ahead with an order.

So if you want in, you have basically tonight and tomorrow to make your intentions known.
ZTWsquared,Mar 13 2010, 03:14 PM Wrote:This Group Buy is definitely a go ... we have enough paid participants to move ahead with an order.

So if you want in, you have basically tonight and tomorrow to make your intentions known.
[right][snapback]303277[/snapback][/right]
Im 100% in, Im not home right now When i get home ill finish the deal.
Bryan
Chad
Gord
Pat
Matt
Constantin
JP
Kevin

the brake order is on its way.

Paul - you need to respond to the PM I sent Tuesday.

Thanks guys.
Beauty. Thanks for organizing this Ken, we certainly appreciate it.
ZTWsquared,Mar 19 2010, 07:52 AM Wrote:Paul - you need to respond to the PM I sent Tuesday.

[right][snapback]303573[/snapback][/right]

Replied.
Sounds good. Thanks Ken
So when are these gunna be in Ken.
I let it go too long, And im getting really Soft. The Brakes not the ()()====>
Chromey,Mar 22 2010, 05:51 PM Wrote:So when are these gunna be in Ken.
I let it go too long, And im getting really Soft. The Brakes not the ()()====>
[right][snapback]303700[/snapback][/right]

LOL - thanks for clarifying.

According to UPS I have 8 separate packages coming (total weight = 300+ lbs) ... some of them are scheduled for delivery for the 24th, others for the 25th ... not sure why the difference because they were all shipped on the same day.

I know that UPS deliveries there happen around 10:30 to noon - so, to make a long story short, I will be going down to pick everything up early, early Sat morning (like 6:00 am) ... so I think realistically the earliest I could get you your stuff would be noonish Saturday and maybe even a little later if the Hamilton boyz want to me to stop by on the way back.

Hey, I'm going down there Saturday too. But not that early. I need my beauty sleep.
meford4u,Mar 23 2010, 01:56 AM Wrote:Hey, I'm going down there Saturday too.  But not that early.  I need my beauty sleep.
[right][snapback]303727[/snapback][/right]
Yes ... yes you do.

But then again, so do I ... but once in a while I forego the typical weekend sleep-in for a quick border crossing and a leisurely Bob Evans breakfast. Sausage gravy and biscuits FTW.
Ken am I too late on this?
If not I will order those front pads.....if im late its all good
Thanks Ken.

If you dont mind, I come Saturday Afternoon.

Ill need your address please.
NikiterZTS,Mar 23 2010, 08:57 AM Wrote:Ken am I too late on this?
If not I will order those front pads.....if im late its all good
[right][snapback]303737[/snapback][/right]
Yup - placed the order last Monday and it's almost here now. I might be able to convince them to honour the prices and free shipping if you were buying rotors too, but I'm pretty sure that a set of pads alone won't cut it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4