FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Taillights!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another problem for me? I am looking for clear taillights and can't find any. Is there a company that makes them and if so, where can I buy the? Thanks!
No sorry no taillights for the 05-07 sedans

If you really really want a set you have to do a swap with an 00-04 rear bumper, trunk lid and tails. And i think there is something about the trunk latch too that has to be done
SL8RZZX3,Nov 5 2008, 03:23 PM Wrote:No sorry no taillights for the 05-07 sedans

If you really really want a set you have to do a swap with an 00-04 rear bumper, trunk lid and tails. And i think there is something about the trunk latch too that has to be done
[right][snapback]276045[/snapback][/right]
Or you could do an LED conversion and change the reverse lights to amber signals - that would be different.
not a whole lot availble sedan wise. is tinting an option for you? cheap and simple way to change it up
Is it legal to tint taillights in Ontario?
Raypro,Nov 5 2008, 09:34 PM Wrote:Is it legal to tint taillights in Ontario?
[right][snapback]276067[/snapback][/right]

Only requirement in Ontario is that you have 1 working RED brake light :lol:

So as long as it lights up RED you're all good

NOW is it safe.....? I'd have to say NO

I've rocked the night shaded tails on a few cars, and the only thing i really don't like is that is limits or eliminates your reflectors. So if you're parked at the side of the road at night its a very good chance you won't be seen, so in heavy rain or snow this could prove fatal :unsure:
well if your looking for wagon tail lights or hatch tail lights they are all inner changable between all model years, and yes you can even do the actual OEM European tail lights if you really want too.

I'd say check out sasha's site to see what he has as he dose have a good selection, but buyer beware as some people have had good deals with him and others have not.
^^wagons have different tails then both sedan and hatch, they are located in same area as sedan, but a lot smaller
on european parts.net there are clear wagon tail lights
GFXjamie,Nov 12 2008, 02:23 PM Wrote:^^wagons have different tails then both sedan and hatch, they are located in same area as sedan, but a lot smaller
[right][snapback]276298[/snapback][/right]

faster_than_u,Nov 13 2008, 02:09 PM Wrote:on european parts.net there are clear wagon tail lights
[right][snapback]276356[/snapback][/right]

LOFOCI now has a ZX4 sedan

and there are no options for the 05-07 sedans as far as tail lights go

And http://www.european-parts.com has both clear and black tails for the wagon/estate