FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys got my new rims today...wont be one for a bit as i need to buy tires for them now

[Image: HPIM3160.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3159.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3163.jpg]

New Lugs
[Image: HPIM3170.jpg]

wht do you guys think
Those are gonna look sexy on your Twilight blue :D
i know thats why im hopign to get them on b4 it goes away...but we shall see SVT brake kit is next
keep the modding alive your making me proud.
ZX3_2NV,Oct 21 2008, 10:07 PM Wrote:keep the modding alive your making me proud.
[right][snapback]274969[/snapback][/right]

lmao am i now....the winter hopes to bring new cam gears sparkplug wires..engine dress up....new rear bumper and front bumper and euro grille....thats the plan weather it will happen or not is a hole nother story
Yeah you need to share some pics of the rest of the car too!!

I'm very interested at seeing how those headlights look B)

are they the Mach-a-likes or the ST170-a-likes?

just wondering how they look, cuz i think i want a set for my wagon! B)
SL8RZZX3,Oct 21 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:Yeah you need to share some pics of the rest of the car too!!

I'm very interested at seeing how those headlights look  B)

just wondering how they look, cuz i think i want a set for my wagon!  B)
[right][snapback]274971[/snapback][/right]

here you go

[Image: HPIM3130.jpg]
Real nice choice on the gold!

theres a shop in town here(Guelph) that sells really good condition and cheap used tires.
thats if your wanting to get them on the car for cheap and only for a few weeks before the snow.
nice wheel!!

i have that projector too..
i wired bottom lights to work as parklight/signal..
Those are some nice looking rims, It will look bad ass on you r car.
Nice wheels man. To bad they are just in time for winter. But I guess you will be looking forward to spring now. Now all you have to do is loose the bug deflector and you would be set. :P
nice wheels! How much did you pay for them?
lgSPI,Oct 22 2008, 04:51 AM Wrote:nice wheels! How much did you pay for them?
[right][snapback]275015[/snapback][/right]

about 800 with taxes i got them 190 a rim if that helps

as for getting them b4 winter the only reason it caus ei need new rear brakes and im getting the svt kit and neet at least a 16" wheels and they stopped making these wheels so i jumped all over it to get them...we shall see if i mount them or not this season if i do only for sum quick shots thas it...the care is hopefully gonna get alot of work done to it over the winter but i will keep you all posted on that dont worry
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 22 2008, 02:08 AM Wrote:Nice wheels man.  To bad they are just in time for winter.  But I guess you will be looking forward to spring now.  Now all you have to do is loose the bug deflector and you would be set.  :P
[right][snapback]274996[/snapback][/right]

i know i do i want a new hood hood acually perhaps CF.....does anyone no where to get a CF hood with a skeleton in it?????
Trust me you don't want to take off the bug deflector its ugly under there as for a Carbon hood with a skelton I think most should have them I know mine does. check out http://www.garage16.ca they have a couple of suppliers of carbon fiber hoods he can get you a Vis or carbon creations I think its carbon creations for a decent price. Talk to rick tell him you bought Andrew Focus Navy blue focus and he will hook u up.
ZX3_2NV,Oct 22 2008, 03:07 PM Wrote:Trust me you don't want to take off the bug deflector its ugly under there as for a Carbon hood with a skelton I think most should have them I know mine does. check out http://www.garage16.ca they have a couple of suppliers of carbon fiber hoods he can get you a Vis or carbon creations I think its carbon creations for a decent price. Talk to rick tell him you bought Andrew Focus Navy blue focus and he will hook u up.
[right][snapback]275035[/snapback][/right]

ok great thnanks iv heard nothing but bad things abour CF hoods with no skeletion like warping not fitting properly...as for the bug deflector i know is very ugly under there :(
Those are sexy headlights. Can you get those for the 05-07's?

drunkinmonkey,Oct 21 2008, 04:30 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Oct 21 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:Yeah you need to share some pics of the rest of the car too!!

I'm very interested at seeing how those headlights look  B)

just wondering how they look, cuz i think i want a set for my wagon!  B)
[right][snapback]274971[/snapback][/right]

here you go

[Image: HPIM3130.jpg]
[right][snapback]274975[/snapback][/right]
dont remember i got them off ebay from a company called cosmo dynamics....check them out
rims look great

I have brand new cam gears and lower/upper euro grills
NikiterZTS,Oct 27 2008, 01:54 AM Wrote:rims look great

I have brand new cam gears and lower/upper euro grills
[right][snapback]275288[/snapback][/right]

what kind of cam gears and where you get them from
Pages: 1 2