FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got Some Goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys got sum goodies today heres a couple pics till i install it tomorrow

enjoy
[Image: HPIM3157.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3143.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3144.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3145.jpg]

heres it is installed and yes i know the engine bay is filthy leave me alone
as for a TB i dont have one yet:( i dunno what one to get

finally got the right bypass valve heres pics of that
[Image: HPIM3161.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3162.jpg]

[Image: HPIM3146.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3147.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3148.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3149.jpg]

and i have the bypass valve
Ah disregard my last post asking about the intake haha, looks good, same one I have on it now, the Volant is in my shed collecting dust :D

Sean
My cousin had the same one, great sound. You will notice the power too. ;)
fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 02:40 PM Wrote:Ah disregard my last post asking about the intake haha, looks good, same one I have on it now, the Volant is in my shed collecting dust  :D

Sean
[right][snapback]274728[/snapback][/right]

huh??

don't be a fool.....Volant is a much better intake then any CAI's out there......i modified my volant with SVTF snorkel and i ran a pipe from the right side to the lower grill

the person who i sold my set up to told me its much better then AEM cold air that he had on

i have a volant but haven't installed it yet. I'll probably not go with the extra tubing down by the lower grille to prevent any water or hydrolocking (just in case).

Looks good!

I have an AEM bypass valve kicking around, still brand new in the box

Shoot me a PM & a price if you want it :D
NikiterZTS,Oct 16 2008, 04:27 PM Wrote:
fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 02:40 PM Wrote:Ah disregard my last post asking about the intake haha, looks good, same one I have on it now, the Volant is in my shed collecting dust  :D

Sean
[right][snapback]274728[/snapback][/right]

huh??

don't be a fool.....Volant is a much better intake then any CAI's out there......i modified my volant with SVTF snorkel and i ran a pipe from the right side to the lower grill

the person who i sold my set up to told me its much better then AEM cold air that he had on
[right][snapback]274739[/snapback][/right]

I was given the Volant intake (with heatshield) for free so I just stored it as I have the AEM SRI on, too lazy to try it out LOL
A bypass valve isn't a bad idea especially if you will be driving it all year round
got new photos guys check them out it sounds awesome and noticed a difference right away
updats with the bypass in