FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Kind Of Black Steelies Are These?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since im going to dish out money for a set of 4 steelies for my winter tires anyway i might as well see if there are any nicer looking steelies around?

Here's one i found off the the quebec walmart flyer....not sure if they sell this style in Ontario? Does anyone know what style this is? It's got 5 large holes rather than the usualy 12-15 tiny ones that are typically found on winter rims.

[Image: wintersteeliestd2.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]
I believe those are a light truck steel rim, but it never hurts to try!

But i fear your steelies selection will be very limited, due to our odd-ball bolt pattern :(
there steelies dude i wouldnt worry about how they look to be honest thats my opinion
even steelies can look good :)

Yeah...4x108 is very rare and so specially priced for us focus owners. I guess beggars can't be choosers.
Im with SL8RZZX3 Im pretty sure there truck wheels if you want to spice them up just buy a nice set of hubcaps
ZX3_2NV,Oct 3 2008, 08:20 AM Wrote:Im with SL8RZZX3 Im pretty sure there truck wheels if you want to spice them up just buy a nice set of hubcaps
[right][snapback]273778[/snapback][/right]

With Spinners!!! :lol:

I got my steelies from Wal-Mart a couple years ago and they didn't look anything like the one pictured above. They are the ones with 10-12 round holes and honestly I don't really care how they look. But they may get a freash coat of paint before they go on the car.
Those steelies look like the ones off of Chrysler LH sedans from the '90's. :iono:

I know around here you can get a set of Focus alloys on Craigslist/Kijiji/Used Ottawa for around $200. If you can get that, why steelies? I have two sets of the stock 2000 15" alloys myself...
reldridge,Oct 3 2008, 12:07 PM Wrote:Those steelies look like the ones off of Chrysler LH sedans from the '90's. :iono:

I know around here you can get a set of Focus alloys on Craigslist/Kijiji/Used Ottawa for around $200. If you can get that, why steelies? I have two sets of the stock 2000 15" alloys myself...
[right][snapback]273801[/snapback][/right]

Yup bang on Chrysler, from an Intrepid.