FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pick The Colour Rims For My Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i needhelp picking the colour the inside is all navy blue and black
i want a blue and black theme but dont wanna go over bored so tell me what colour i should get

[Image: HPIM3140.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3141.jpg]
[Image: EVO20520bronze1.jpg]
[Image: EVO20520hs1.jpg]

thanks guys
I was going to say bronze even before i saw the pics id say go with these
[Image: EVO20520bronze1.jpg]
Yeah Go bronze or gold!!!

My Mom's twilight blue ZX5 will be getting some Gold powder coated Team dynamics once i get them fixed and coated :D
im agreeing i think i like the bronze rims aswell breaks things up just enough
Sry I disagree, Your theme seems to be some what darkish, so I'd have to go with the other wheel not the Bronze.
they would both look great on there, but the bronze would just set the whole car off, they will change up the look and make things look better overall exterior wise
GFXjamie,Oct 2 2008, 06:12 PM Wrote:they would both look great on there, but the bronze would just set the whole car off, they will change up the look and make things look better overall exterior wise
[right][snapback]273744[/snapback][/right]

If anything the Bronze would make it a WRX wannabe.
thanks for the feedback guys. if anyone can photoshop the broze and black on my car that would be awesoem so we can all see what each would look like
drunkinmonkey,Oct 2 2008, 09:40 PM Wrote:thanks for the feedback guys. if anyone can photoshop the broze and black on my car that would be awesoem so we can all see what each  would look like
[right][snapback]273751[/snapback][/right]
Definitely the bronze over the dk grey ... but did you consider silver?

Is that the EVO5 ?
ZTWsquared,Oct 3 2008, 03:44 AM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Oct 2 2008, 09:40 PM Wrote:thanks for the feedback guys. if anyone can photoshop the broze and black on my car that would be awesoem so we can all see what each  would look like
[right][snapback]273751[/snapback][/right]
Definitely the bronze over the dk grey ... but did you consider silver?

Is that the EVO5 ?
[right][snapback]273759[/snapback][/right]

yes evo5
bronze ftw!!!
hurray for bronze
Dark car with dark rims always look dirty, all the time. Go for the bronze.
Go for the bronze, this was actually the other exact rim I was looking for before I purchased the EAP's, and in all honesty I might look into a set of these for next season.
thanks every one for the great info :D:D i know what colour im getting now:D
let me guess ........is it bronze?
faster_than_u,Oct 8 2008, 03:35 PM Wrote:let me guess ........is it bronze?
[right][snapback]274154[/snapback][/right]

you sir are correct i went to order them friday night but the shops supplier was closed:( now i have to wait till tuesday cause of the holiday oh well cant wait

think it will look good with blue lugs i want blue lugs lol
j3rt,Oct 5 2008, 07:34 AM Wrote:Dark car with dark rims always look dirty, all the time.  Go for the bronze.
[right][snapback]273880[/snapback][/right]

All the time eh? <_<
They really help hide the brake dust.
[Image: 100_0434.jpg]
[Image: 12.jpg]
agree with ^^^

this isn't dirty
[Image: focus.jpg]

but this is..when there is scratches and dull..
[Image: IMG_2088.jpg]
YAY!!!!! ordered my rims today hopefully there here by friday dont htink i'll put them on tho as the car is going away for the winter well see tho i'll post pics when i get them