FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Stock Cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking for a Zetec stock cat/downpipe i know i threw mine out when i put the turbo kit in anyone smart enough to keep it kicking around and willing to part with. as well im looking for a 2.5" cone air filter.
ZX3_2NV,Sep 5 2008, 08:17 AM Wrote:Im looking for a Zetec stock cat/downpipe i know i threw mine out when i put the turbo kit in anyone smart enough to keep it kicking around and willing to part with. as well im looking for a 2.5" cone air filter.
[right][snapback]271680[/snapback][/right]

I've got a shorty header and hi-flo FC cat, both ceramic coated @ Fireball.....

What do you have to trade?
What do you want? how much do you want for the pair.
i was looking for $400 for the pair... but i am open to trades, not sure what you're getting rid of still?

link to pics
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=23376
going another direction with the car no more need for cat.
ZX3_2NV,Sep 5 2008, 08:17 AM Wrote:Im looking for a Zetec stock cat/downpipe i know i threw mine out when i put the turbo kit in anyone smart enough to keep it kicking around and willing to part with. as well im looking for a 2.5" cone air filter.
[right][snapback]271680[/snapback][/right]

I have a filter if you want. I'll bring it to the meet tonight. See if you want it.
Also I have a brando new blue shift boot, and I think a shifter too maybe.
thanks but i won't be able to make any of the massive meets till prison break is over lol and next time i show up will be with the Jeep. mod u can close this thread im going a different route