FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Time For Paint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK my wagon needs paint bad lol. but i really dont know what colour to go with?
[Image: P1020021.jpg]

i want to go with some thing at will stand out. my first focus was yellow and i really liked, but i dont think it will work with this car.

anyways, any ideas would be great.

mike
Competition Orange. Done.
Ditto. I have seen pic's of an Orange Wagon somewhere and it looked sick.
BANG lol

[Image: DSCF0660.jpg]
Yep, the old CosWagon...

[Image: SVTWagon2.jpg]
willcann,Feb 21 2010, 11:30 PM Wrote:i want to go with some thing at will stand out.  my first focus was yellow and i really liked,  but i dont think it will work with this car.

[right][snapback]301849[/snapback][/right]

Oh? Yellow looks fine if you do it Right like Ford did in 2001 with the Street Editions. I borrowed these a while ago from gelbturnier on FF.

[Image: StreetEditionWagon3.jpg]
[Image: StreetEditionWagon.jpg]
[Image: StreetEditionWagon2.jpg]
white or black with blue or red stripes :)
sonic blue :P
Sunray Gold FTW. Wagon's look awesome in gold.
willcann,Feb 21 2010, 11:49 PM Wrote:BANG lol

[right][snapback]301853[/snapback][/right]

Very nice ride I competed against him at Fun Ford Weekend car show in Ohio and he took 2nd place I placed rigth after him. To tell you the truth He should of had 1st and I was surprised I placed at all.
that orange svt wagon is hott
do i see center exit muffler?

i think i remember seeing a thing that replaces the rear diffuser thing on a svt to make it center
ZX3_2NV,Feb 22 2010, 11:35 AM Wrote:
willcann,Feb 21 2010, 11:49 PM Wrote:BANG lol

[right][snapback]301853[/snapback][/right]

Very nice ride I competed against him at Fun Ford Weekend car show in Ohio and he took 2nd place I placed rigth after him. To tell you the truth He should of had 1st and I was surprised I placed at all.
[right][snapback]301872[/snapback][/right]
NICE
How about a nice Daytona Grey like they use on the Audi's?

[Image: 9838296.jpg]
Dimitri,Feb 22 2010, 01:26 PM Wrote:How about a nice Daytona Grey like they use on the Audi's?

[Image: 9838296.jpg]
[right][snapback]301879[/snapback][/right]
Only with palm trees around :lol: It's grey right now . I am thinking more like a green Snoop Dogg suit . Am a call it "pimpin' green " . And then drop it , put some 13" rims with spinners , then go green and go low ! :D Screw Cadillac and Lincoln , there'll be a new sheriff in town !
ok im down to two. candy red or candy orange ?
willcann,Mar 29 2010, 10:17 PM Wrote:ok im down to two.  candy red or candy orange ?
[right][snapback]304134[/snapback][/right]

orange FTW!!!
i'd prob go with a candy red, personally. then again i also like dark colours.
i cant see candy orange in my head.

however if it was light copper it might look baller.
CANDY ORANGE!!

And while you're at it buy my tail lights LOL
Pages: 1 2