FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Aem Widebands Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I would pass this on to you guys as this is an awsome deal.

[Image: wideband.jpg]

For the rest of the month, Garage16 will be having a HUGE sale on AEM widebands.

A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface. AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.

Place your order today before they sell out!!!

www.GARAGE16.ca
hopw much
it says 199$ plus tax right on the picture hommie
Thats an unreal price. Too bad I bought mine in may :(
how much is regular price in C$??
i might buy this one and keep it..
konafocuswrc,Feb 16 2010, 05:22 PM Wrote:how much is regular price in C$??
i might buy this one and keep it..
[right][snapback]301538[/snapback][/right]

when i checked for one in my store it was around the $400 range CAD
o i just checked..
aem is doing sales..US$199.95 from cfm..
By the time you get it shipped with taxes and duty you'll be way over. I payed $335 for mine tax in from a place out in Stoney Creek when I bought new.
GFXjamie,Feb 16 2010, 01:55 PM Wrote:it says 199$ plus tax right on the picture hommie
[right][snapback]301518[/snapback][/right]

I updated the OP after he posted I just had the link before. Yes AEM is blowing out the Widebands and here in Toronto you won't find it cheaper than Garage16. They usally go far about 300 bucks
I bought mine on eBay from the AEM store with free shipping and no duties on it through USPS.. Ended up paying 250.
Be carefull of fakes on ebay just a head up yes there are fakes.
ordered mine tuesday night should have it monday
cant wait
ZX3_2NV,Feb 18 2010, 09:32 AM Wrote:Be carefull of fakes on ebay just a head up yes there are fakes.
[right][snapback]301624[/snapback][/right]

I know, I'm always very careful. It's not my first run on eBay, purchased over 100+ items.. It was right from the AEM store, so I knew it was OK.
got my gauge today shipped yesterday and got it today talk about fast service

highly recommend them
they over charged me i told them and the reinbust me the difference right away

great company

thanks for the link drew
No prob man thats where I got all my Turbo stuff.