FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New To The Site!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey hows it going everyone? Just became a registered user to the site!
I own a 2007 Focus Zx5 with the gfx package. Only have tint all around with hids installed. More to come down the line! Hope to learn more about the car while apart of this forum!

Kevin
Welcome. Where are you from? If you are in or around Toronto check the Meetings & GTG forum for our local meets. There isn't a trhead for the next one yet, but it will be up soon. :D
Welcome.
Welcome aboard, I didn't know they made HID's for the 05-07 Focus...cool.
Canadian ST,Jun 23 2008, 10:02 PM Wrote:Welcome aboard, I didn't know they made HID's for the 05-07 Focus...cool.
[right][snapback]267682[/snapback][/right]
yep...

and welcome
ya just the hid kit i got installed a few months ago. Can never go back to halogen bulbs

thanks everyone!
They make HID's for eveything now adays welcome to the board we have tons of great meets like focus man focus mentioned if your not to far check out the link in my signature and check out the event im putting together
ZX3_2NV,Jun 24 2008, 02:11 PM Wrote:They make HID's for eveything now adays welcome to the board we have tons of great meets like focus man focus mentioned if your not to far check out the link in my signature and check out the event im putting together
[right][snapback]267732[/snapback][/right]

Where do I look for HID's for my 08? I nead better lighting at night for my car(there are no street lights anywhere near my work)
once i got the hid's installed the roads never looked brighter!
I got them from a place in pickering. XLS Performance

http://www.xlsperformance.com/index.htm

Installed them for me didn't take to long either. Good install thinking about going back to get some in my fog lights!