FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Steeda Sri Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, thanks to CanadianST, my ST now swallows air with the aid of a Steeda SRI :)

Here is a pic of the end result:

[Image: steedasrizz0.jpg]

I went for a quick ride and quickly noticed the sound of the intake.
When I punch the throttle, I hear a whirl for a brief second and when I let go, it does it again.
Hopefully I'll get it to the track soemeday soon to see if there is any real difference.
the intake looks good

now clean the engine that thing is nasty
now at least do the whole exhaust and then u'll see the difference
NikiterZTS,Jun 15 2008, 06:08 PM Wrote:now at least do the whole exhaust and then u'll see the difference
[right][snapback]266897[/snapback][/right]

Yah the MBRP works great with the SRI, you can't beat that sound and you'll notice the power too. :D
I have the paper evidence of the HP bump (pair of dyno charts, on stock, one MBRP & Steeda SRI) but I can tell you from seat time, yes there is a difference with the two changes that you can feel. Toss a tune on there and it's a whole new car :)

NefCanuck
FocusGuy7476,Jun 15 2008, 02:34 PM Wrote:the intake looks good

now clean the engine that thing is nasty
[right][snapback]266893[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I've kinda neglected the engine bay. Gotta get it done someday.

NikiterZTS,Jun 15 2008, 06:08 PM Wrote:now at least do the whole exhaust and then u'll see the difference
[right][snapback]266897[/snapback][/right]

I'm thinking about getting the MBRP 2.5" for sure... but have to wait for the $$$.
I know I'll need a tune after the exhaust, so thats another few hundred!