FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roush Turbo W/car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i'll second what zx3_2nv said...pics...in and out eric...
ZX3_2NV,Sep 23 2008, 05:46 PM Wrote:If i could throw this on my visa I would do this in a heart beat, send me some pics to my email dru_zx3@hotmail.com. motor, interior and a few shots from outside. Is the car running and driveable? are you still selling it with the turbo kit?
[right][snapback]273090[/snapback][/right]

The car is driveable and running. Picture sent.
focusonthis_88,Sep 23 2008, 07:07 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Sep 23 2008, 05:46 PM Wrote:If i could throw this on my visa I would do this in a heart beat, send me some pics to my email dru_zx3@hotmail.com. motor, interior and a few shots from outside. Is the car running and driveable? are you still selling it with the turbo kit?

[right][snapback]273094[/snapback][/right]

what about me? no pics?
smith21,Sep 24 2008, 02:58 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Sep 23 2008, 07:07 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]273094[/snapback][/right]

what about me? no pics?
[right][snapback]273132[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Brian!!! I missed you. I'll send some tonight.
Bump.

when do u have to gid rid of it before snowfall im guessing? Honestly if i wasn't moving out in Nov and having to pay a mortgage I would pick this up but right now all I have to play with is $1500
I dont think Eric is in a hurry to sell this car.

Eric, saftey'ing and etesting it will help you a lot. At the very least, one of the 2 will go a long way for ya. ;)
well then if hes not in a hurry then ill take my chances if someone else picks it up good luck
still waiting on pics eric :P
smith21,Sep 27 2008, 04:07 AM Wrote:still waiting on pics eric :P
[right][snapback]273403[/snapback][/right]

Emailed sent.

And,

The car might have to leave earlier than I thought. Im going monday night to look at a newer vehicle so...If they don't take it has trader in..I'll need it gone by they end of the month.
Emailed sent to everyone.

This must be gone before Nov. Going to see a new vehicle tonight.

Hey, I PM'd you, please check and e-mail me the pics and your phone#. jerome.michaud@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jay
bump, with pics.

These are old pics...

[Image: DSCF2539.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2538.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2537.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2536.jpg]
Thanks Nate, hadn't received pics from Eric yet.......

Interior pics would be nice, and also, would like to understand what's been done to the electronics, I see you have a Stereo, anything hacked?

I'm REALLY interested, I asked for pics in an e-mail and your phone#.

thanks,

Jay
Jays2000ZX3,Sep 30 2008, 01:59 PM Wrote:Thanks Nate, hadn't received pics from Eric yet.......

Interior pics would be nice, and also, would like to understand what's been done to the electronics, I see you have a Stereo, anything hacked?

I'm REALLY interested, I asked for pics in an e-mail and your phone#.

thanks,

Jay
[right][snapback]273614[/snapback][/right]

I did sent some. Yesterday night at jerome.michaud@gmail.com.

I'm not at home so I don't have access to the pictures...I'll try again tonight. This time I'll post them on the board.

Just went on my MotoQ and sent the pic and info on 09/29/2008 @ 10:43:11PM to
got it, weird, it went to my Spam mail, looking over it now :)
BUMP.
This has to leave before snow falls.

Any CASH Offers will be put in consideration!!!

whats wrong with it and what does it need for safety
DD1,Oct 11 2008, 08:26 PM Wrote:500

whats wrong with it and what does it need for safety
[right][snapback]274433[/snapback][/right]

The biggest problem is the release bearing. It needs new tie rod ends...maybe brakes..new shocks without be a bad idea and the horn doesn't work...But, I think it's a relay or fuse.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6