FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Seats Are In...finally*pics*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that the nice weather is among us, I figured it was time to install the new seats. For those of you who remember, I stumbled accross a set of Katskinz a few months back. well, here they are!!!

This was a shot I took the day I picked them up

[Image: 5.jpg]

So yesterday, with the sun shining and a drink in my hand I spent the day installing the seats, cleaning all the salt off the carpets and washing the car. Not a lot of work...but what a difference!!!

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2-1.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 13.jpg]

[Image: 15-1.jpg]
Damn those look nice!!

i am so jealous and i might have to order a set of those after i'm done with all the stuff i already have to install :lol:

i wonder if anyone else will notice the "Hardk0re edition" PS2 B)
Yeah, kudos to HardkOre and his fab skills!!!

When are you gonna throw the S/C in anyway?...Soon, I hope. I don't know how much longer I can wait :lol:
Man those look nice. How much for the skins and the installation on your stockers?
audionut405,Apr 18 2008, 09:16 AM Wrote:Yeah, kudos to HardkOre and his fab skills!!!

When are you gonna throw the S/C in anyway?...Soon, I hope. I don't know how much longer I can wait  :lol:
[right][snapback]262380[/snapback][/right]

soon!!

you wanna come help?

i need to get a couple other pieces before the install i should price those out today since i'm off
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 18 2008, 02:16 PM Wrote:Man those look nice.  How much for the skins and the installation on your stockers?
[right][snapback]262381[/snapback][/right]
I bought these used, but from what I gather Katskinz are not cheap. I have heard of people paying upwards of $600+ for just the skins I would be more than willing to sell you my stock seats and wrap them for you, but in my opinion you would be better off ordering the skins yourself and covering your own seats. Install is easy, they are made to fit. Just go to the Katskinz site and design your own seats. There are many options! The ones I got have "Focus" embossed in the backrests. Call in your order and wrap'em up.

SL8RZZX3,Apr 18 2008, 02:29 PM Wrote:soon!!

you wanna come help?

i need to get a couple other pieces before the install i should price those out today since i'm off
[right][snapback]262382[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I'll give you a hand for sure. Just give me the heads up so I can set aside some time.
Very nice indeed, seeing things like that make me even madder about what happened to my Focus, the possibilities lost :(

NefCanuck
Looks good...I like it...

I just picked up some SVT seats , I will install them this week end , I can't wait.

[Image: 232502.jpg]

[Image: 232504.jpg]

B)
those seats look gangsta
OK, so I installed the seats just before the weekend as you can all see. However, that evening when I started the car to go somewhere and the instrument cluster was lit up like a christmas tree. Every warning light was on and I had no odometer. I checked the connections and they were fine. I disconnected the battery for awhile to reset the ECU..nothing. If I leave the seats unhooked, everything goes back to normal (with the exception of the airbag light) So that's the way it stands now. Does anyone have any suggestions???