FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rear Sway Bushings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine are competely shot. Started noticing the noise a lot when I hit little bumps and stuff, so went to investigate this morning. The bushings are there, but they are definately in need of replacing.

I want to get away from the stock rubber ones, and get urethane ones instead..

I can't seem to find any shops in the GTA that offer these, unless I'm just not looking hard enough. I looked all over the site, and can't find much of anything.

Was looking at either Energy Suspension or Prothane unless someone knows another brand I can get up here.

New Edge down in the states has them for $26 + shipping, but since I'm not going to NY all that frequently anymore, I don't want to make a trip down there for a $30 purchase.

Any suggestions? I'm out on the east side (Scarborough), so somewhere out here would be best.
Have you tried Performance Improvements? They can be pricey but they might be able to help. They have locations in Etobicoke, Newmarket and Oshawa. Here is the LINK
Thanks!

Gave them a call, and they only listed kits up to 04, and not positive if it'll fit onto an 05 with no problems.
I'm thinking.. since the kit for the bushings is $143 all around... I think I may just save up the extra cash, and get the whole shooting match.. like a whole suspension set up for a couple hundred more. I'd get my drop, plus replacement bushings to boot!

I think I saw yesterday the ford racing suspension for around $400 shipped.
Give Rick a call from Garage16 at 416 895 2156 he can get them im sure of it