FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Additions Perhaps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So you saw my new rear bumper.
[Image: 1151249927_f1e65f1e67_o.jpg]

I have touched base with Paolo about getting this front bumper:
[Image: eurobumpers.jpg]

And I have touched base with Schade about getting these:
[Image: f2_skirts.jpg]

I think the combination of the 3 would look good.
All painted yellow of course... opinions?
Euro involves rebar cutting. It's worth it for a first-gen owner in my books, less so for me because I have a whack of 1st-gen parts to source.

On that note, that rear cover you have now would look nice on my car. What do you want for it?
You 100% need a front lip when using a euro front bumper with those sideskirts. Thats my 2cents.
what wheels do you have right now? what about springs?
make sure your yellow parts are all gonna be the same "yellow" color
naz,Aug 30 2007, 09:22 PM Wrote:what wheels do you have right now? what about springs?
[right][snapback]248029[/snapback][/right]

Both are stock.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 30 2007, 08:03 AM Wrote:Euro involves rebar cutting. It's worth it for a first-gen owner in my books, less so for me because I have a whack of 1st-gen parts to source.

On that note, that rear cover you have now would look nice on my car. What do you want for it?
[right][snapback]247980[/snapback][/right]

I don't have the rear cover that pic was just to show the front.

Why would the euro front bumper cover require me to cut the rebar?
Alec Brandon,Aug 31 2007, 08:12 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 30 2007, 08:03 AM Wrote:Euro involves rebar cutting. It's worth it for a first-gen owner in my books, less so for me because I have a whack of 1st-gen parts to source.

[right][snapback]248043[/snapback][/right]

To make it fit. You have to cut to make it fit properly.
Well, I just got my VISA bill and it's a whopping $3400.
So I've had to make the tough choice of holding off on any new purchases for a while until I can bank some cash.

I hate it when my eyes are bigger than my wallet!
I think that looks sharp, are those the Ford side skirts? I want to get my hands on a set of those to go with my GFX package. Anyways that would be very nice looking even with stock rims. You might want to lower it abit though.
Flofocus,Aug 31 2007, 09:25 AM Wrote:
Alec Brandon,Aug 31 2007, 08:12 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]248043[/snapback][/right]

To make it fit. You have to cut to make it fit properly.
[right][snapback]248053[/snapback][/right]

Exactly as Nate mentioned... it requires a bit of work to get it to fit properly.

Interested in selling the rear GFX/SVT cover you have right now?