FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cleaning Day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How long did every one who could end up cleaning for today.

I spend 5.5 hours out there today....
To bad it wont look the way it does by the time I arrive.
3.5 detailed inside and out, but that was on wednesday.
and i was working in the detail shop so mine was pretty easy to do.
Well my car was clean until my wife used it to get my son, mmmm rotten milk.
Canadian ST,Aug 10 2007, 05:49 PM Wrote:Well my car was clean until my wife used it to get  my son, mmmm rotten milk.
[right][snapback]246411[/snapback][/right]

i cant start cleaning until about 9pm tonight....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ill be cleaning from 9pm tonight till the time i get there...get ur detail compound out shine those b*tches...
5 minutes dropping the truck off, 5 minutes paying for it and 5 minutes driving home.

Wait wait wait.

If the judges see this I am screwed.

I spent 7 hours buffing the truck to a natural shine. That sounds more impressive.
Terrible now ive got a sunburn to lol.
Just got in.

Spent 2 hours on the puppy.

Looks pretty damn good for a daily driver with 120k on it.
meford4u,Aug 10 2007, 07:18 PM Wrote:5 minutes dropping the truck off, 5 minutes paying for it and 5 minutes driving home.

Wait wait wait.

If the judges see this I am screwed.

I spent 7 hours buffing the truck to a natural shine.  That sounds more impressive.
[right][snapback]246416[/snapback][/right]

Judges might take into consideration your age. :lol:
I'm impressed with your willingness to assist others with your financial assistance :lol:
spent a good 3 hours, mostly cleaning out all the sand inside from the cottage <_<

And I swear, everytime i clean the car i find new stone chips/scratches!!
jen_deans,Aug 10 2007, 08:20 PM Wrote:spent a good 3 hours, mostly cleaning out all the sand inside from the cottage  <_<

[right][snapback]246424[/snapback][/right]

Thats cause they are new ;)
well i've doing it since like noon.....and still on it
meford4u,Aug 10 2007, 07:18 PM Wrote:I spent 7 hours buffing the truck to a natural shine.  That sounds more impressive.
[right][snapback]246416[/snapback][/right]

Disqualification bitch! Trucks not welcome.:lol:
jen_deans,Aug 10 2007, 08:20 PM Wrote:spent a good 3 hours, mostly cleaning out all the sand inside from the cottage  <_<

[right][snapback]246424[/snapback][/right]

Exactly what I did today... I'll be getting up nice and early to clean and polish the body... before the sun rises and bakes on any hard water spots! :o
I spent 0 hours on it. I washed & waxed last weekend. Was nice and clean up until last night.. now its all spotty.

Was going to work on it tonight, but my brother was having some issues with his danger ranger, and I got stuck dealing with that all evening. boo.

Going to the do-it-yourself place early in the AM tomorrow to give it a little wash and vacuum... dry it off, call it a day.

I've given up on my hood for now, its a disaster, and I don't know if/how I can fix the damage.
I'll be sure to bring enough bugs for all of you.
2.5 hours, skipped the wax & vacuum but did everything else (wash, leather prep, inside glass cleaning, dashboard & door cleaning and tire dressing)

Gonna do the outside glass when I get there

NefCanuck
0 but my race header is in thanx to Hardk0re :D

getting up real early to start cleaning and gathering 4sale stuff up
haven't had a chance yet as im am still at work and have been since 3pm.

guess ill be stayin up to do that when i get home..gunna be a long day
dammit! so i got up early, went to the car wash with all my stuff... washed the car and got it all pretty.

Driving home... state workers (on a weekend?!) are working on a bridge that I go under.. cleaning the deck to repave it.. and using water.

Yeah, I went under it, and got hit with all the runoff.

DAMMIT.

Is there a prize for the worst looking car? Because I'm out of time.
that sucks.. while show and shiners were dusting and polishing.. I was fixing an exhast leak and changing my oil... lol guess it showed to day huh?
Pages: 1 2