FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Suspension?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I buy SVT suspension kit in Toronto? Anyone know?
honestly if your just getting springs... I would suggest a set of either eibach tein or H&R springs... If you were going with the SVT spring shock combo eibach and H&R offer matched shocks/struts to go with there springs.. a little lower than SVT a litlle more aggressive spring rates... you'll be happy-er in the long run... for about the same price as an SVT oem setup...
You can order it via the Ford Racing Performance Parts catalogue at any dealer. Ordering at SVT dealers may make it easier, too.
dixie ford, when i checked about a month ago they said they had a few on back order and should be there in mid july and you can pick it up from there for $350
Using my Ford connections and U.S. PO box:

FRPP M-3000 for ZX3:

4 springs
2 front struts
2 rear shocks
1 21mm rear anti-sway bar

338 CAD delivered to your GTA door and I'll throw in a couple of new strut bearings. Cash price ... PayPal or CC is okay, but fees are extra.

tippmann,Jul 20 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:dixie ford, when i checked about a month ago they said they had a few on back order and should be there in mid july and you can pick it up from there for $350
[right][snapback]244492[/snapback][/right]
ZTWsquared,Jul 20 2007, 10:53 AM Wrote:Using my Ford connections and U.S. PO box:

FRPP M-3000 for ZX3:

4 springs
2 front struts
2 rear shocks

338 CAD delivered to your GTA door and I'll throw in a couple of new strut bearings. Cash price ... PayPal or CC is okay, but fees are extra.

tippmann,Jul 20 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:dixie ford, when i checked about a month ago they said they had a few on back order and should be there in mid july and you can pick it up from there for $350
[right][snapback]244499[/snapback][/right]

That's a pretty good price^^^^^^ If your looking for an oem quality ride and "European inspired sport tuned suspension"
ZTWsquared,Jul 20 2007, 11:53 AM Wrote:Using my Ford connections and U.S. PO box:

FRPP M-3000 for ZX3:

4 springs
2 front struts
2 rear shocks

I put an order in with Dixie Ford through he net. Lets see how much they want.
The Mailman 666,Jul 22 2007, 10:00 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Jul 20 2007, 11:53 AM Wrote:Using my Ford connections and U.S. PO box:

FRPP M-3000 for ZX3:

4 springs
2 front struts
2 rear shocks

I put an order in with Dixie Ford through he net. Lets see how much they want.
[right][snapback]244559[/snapback][/right]

Well I've heard nothing back from them!

So I've changed my mind. Lets say I wanted to go with the rear engine mount from steeda and a new rear sway bar. My SES already has a 21 front and 20 rear. Where can I buy a 24 or 25 rear bar?
for strut bar check ebay Focus Sport sells them on there
for your mount, i sujust to get all 3 :) it will give you a nice feel for a car....sure it will give you some vibrations but they should go away in some time
don't know about sway bars....steeda sells some all the time though

Off topic:
I see that u wanna go with stage 1 crane cams......how come?

from what i hear almost every stage 1 cam choise is a waste of money.....im not sure about these particular Crane as i don't remember the lift on them, but i could be wrong

You can get the matching H+R 24mm sways from FocusSport.com

Also, you can get the Cosworth stage 1 cams from FocusSport... they're between the Crane stage 1 and stage 2 cams and most seem to find them to be a better value than either Crane cam.

That's what I'd do. Moreover, that's what I will be doing for the sway bars at least.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 9 2007, 09:10 AM Wrote:You can get the matching H+R 24mm sways from FocusSport.com

Also, you can get the Cosworth stage 1 cams from FocusSport... they're between the Crane stage 1 and stage 2 cams and most seem to find them to be a better value than either Crane cam.

That's what I'd do. Moreover, that's what I will be doing for the sway bars at least.
[right][snapback]246200[/snapback][/right]

I already have the stage 1 cranes. I would have gone for 2's but you need new pistons if you go that route. Marcy says with a dyno tune you should be able to get about 6-8whp out of them.

I will take a look at the Focus sport site. Thanks.
sounds too low for dyno tunned cams.......

or maybe not :huh: