FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: Lots Of Parts, Some Euro Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Item Description & Asking/Offering Price -

Everything SOLD
pics of the grill?
Is this the car the parts are off of (for reference)? http://www.zx3tuning.com/peter.html

*edit*
Nevermind, I seen your post on [FJ]. I see this is the car these parts are coming off off.
:postpics:

I don't know how to post pictures, can some one tell me how? This will come handy in the long run!
hardk0re,Jun 27 2007, 07:41 AM Wrote:pics of the grill?
[right][snapback]242505[/snapback][/right]

Here's a pic of the broken tab

[Image: DSC00643.JPG]
I have the same Grille only mine's the ST170.

I'm Interested in the fuel door, how much shipped to N2C - 2J9? lol though I don't think I need the key... I have 4 euro keys already... unless yours is a blank one?
Pm sent , 2 days ago ...
tuning_rulz,Jul 3 2007, 05:16 PM Wrote:Pm sent , 2 days ago ...
[right][snapback]243023[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, replied to your PM
Frost__2001,Jun 29 2007, 03:37 AM Wrote:I have the same Grille only mine's the ST170.

I'm Interested in the fuel door, how much shipped to N2C - 2J9? lol though I don't think I need the key... I have 4 euro keys already... unless yours is a blank one?
[right][snapback]242667[/snapback][/right]

Replied a few days ago
Bump

Brakes are all packaged and ready to go. The box weighs 90 pounds so the cheapest shipping method is probably Greyhound. I can send the package collect so you pay the actual shipping costs.

The coilovers are also all boxed and ready to go. That box weighs 30 lbs so Greyhound would probably be cheapest for that to or UPS probably wouldn't be too bad.

Oh and a price drop to $1000 for the coilovers
Bump again. Open to reasonable offers folks.
Price drop on the coilovers, bumper, fuel door and brakes
What do you know....I responded on FJ before checking here.

The brakes are as good as spoken for. Now to find a line on a conversion for my rears...
ZX3 Canuck,Jul 3 2007, 11:12 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jun 29 2007, 03:37 AM Wrote:I have the same Grille only mine's the ST170.

[right][snapback]242667[/snapback][/right]

Replied a few days ago
[right][snapback]243035[/snapback][/right]

Replyed back yesterday.
did you get my request for your e-mail addy on the weekend?
Bump, coilovers sold
payment resent as it was retured back to me.
Frost, check your PM's! :)