FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Else Hear About This ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Latest news... umm sorta.

So yeah, is anyone else outraged? I know I am.
Frost__2001,Jun 8 2007, 10:38 AM Wrote:Latest news... umm sorta.

So yeah, is anyone else outraged? I know I am.
[right][snapback]240914[/snapback][/right]
Outraged, no, surprised no, but I'm cynical in my "olde age" Rumour is she can't eat in the slammer, too dirty a place to eat. I say too %^%^&*#%%%#@ bad. You can be force fed with a feeding tube.
Its a crock. Must be nice to be rich.

I hope that the judge tosses her in jail for the FULL duration of her original sentence. And then some more after this stupid stunt.

And she should spent it In general population, like the rest of us would have to deal with if we did this. You screwed up, you deal with the consequences. No special treatment for you.

I know if I screwed up like that, my mom & dad would be upset and worried, but I don't see them trying to get me out of my punishment. They'd let me sit there. Sure I'd be upset, but I'd understand -- I screwed up -- I take the punishment.

well she originally had the option of going to rich ppl jail and pay some cash or go to the real jail. So she can't deal with the real jail. I bet she will never say crap like this and keep her mouth shut and go to rich ppl jail.
I say lock her away forever. Good riddance.
well she got put back in jail no more home ordering cupcakes for her.