FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Painted And Mounted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I remember when those lights first came out, the looked pretty decent for Altezza style lights (which I'm normally not a fan of).. the black ones look even better though. That might help the wing blend with the colors of the car more..
hmm I'm not liking thos tails... did you think about those Blacked out OEM Euro ones? if you did those it woud look soo much better IMO.

these ones: Inpro Tails.
I kinda like the lights. Better than the riced up chrome ones you always see.
When your done, don't forget the decals for Focuscanada. I like the tail lights.
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 2 2007, 08:50 AM Wrote:I kinda like the lights.  Better than the riced up chrome ones you always see.
[right][snapback]240289[/snapback][/right]

I agree. Not into the chrome ones myself. Had a set on the sedan and they never sat right to me.
So here is the finished product with the new tail lights.

[Image: 06-21-07_1954.jpg]
Tail lights look good. Now you need a proper exhaust, oh and FC.net decals!!
I want FC stickers and I have a proper exhaust purchase in the works from another member.
Despite how the can looks It actually sounds good. Not loud at all as the resonator is still in the system. Its like a deep tone.
Cant hear me more then a few houses away.
I hope you realize that since you've put on that spoiler, you're a criminal, just like the rest of us..............
oldeguy,Jun 22 2007, 08:39 AM Wrote:I hope you realize that since you've put on that spoiler, you're a criminal, just like the rest of us..............
[right][snapback]242093[/snapback][/right]
Criminal?
Mason,Jun 22 2007, 01:36 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jun 22 2007, 08:39 AM Wrote:I hope you realize that since you've put on that spoiler, you're a criminal, just like the rest of us..............
[right][snapback]242093[/snapback][/right]
Criminal?
[right][snapback]242121[/snapback][/right]
You've modified your vehicle, and according to our Attorney General, the only reason people modify their cars is to increase performance, and that's because they want to street race, which is illegal, and he'll confiscate your car and crush it. B)
:lol: They gotta catch me racing first. Sence I dont do that on the street they may have a problem with that. And there is a drag strip not to far away thats where I do my racing.
^^and where's that? Sparta?
cuz i wanna go next time u go :)
NikiterZTS,Jun 22 2007, 03:12 PM Wrote:^^and where's that? Sparta?
cuz i wanna go next time u go :)
[right][snapback]242136[/snapback][/right]

Yup at Sparta.
Why you wanna go with me? So we can blow our cars up together :D
Im not sure I wanna drag my car yet. Cant say I have a lot of EXP in a stick car.
This is my first.

Was thinking of going tonight to tell you the truth. Might still. Dunno yet.
if you end up going i'll go with you, some of my buddies were thinking about it too! and ur lights make it look much better.. more complete! :D
Tomarrow night im going to night. Tomarrow im going. Just got other stuff to do with the girl friend tonight.
not feelin the wing
Spinal,Jun 23 2007, 04:07 PM Wrote:not feelin the wing
[right][snapback]242193[/snapback][/right]

U dont have to :P
with the money it cost for the wing, painting and install i would have got the car lowered.... ;)

lol... Unibrow...Lol

I have honestly never seen that car around london....
Pages: 1 2 3