FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Uber-rare Car In Canada........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
was walking through the parking lot a school today and a 5-door hatch caught my eye......at first i thought it was a Mazda 3.....but after a triple take and a look at the license plate i saw this.............

BMW 120i

[Image: Apr17_0004.jpg]

[Image: Apr17_0003.jpg]

[Image: Apr17_0002.jpg]

[Image: Apr17_0001.jpg]
looks like its from South America
I can't believe someone actually paid the premium for that thing...
sorry forgot to mention the plate said mexico

i couldnt get better pics its only my phone
Reminds me of the Ford Fiesta I took a photo off that had Meican import stickers and Ontario plates on it, and it's not uncommon to see mexican cars here I have seen a few Renualts up here.
Nice. Aren't we supposed to be getting it this year anyways as a 2008 model?
nice ride , looks like a mazda though alot.
I swear I was behind one of those on the Gardiner last week! :o
Nice look, I don't think i'd pay the BMW premium on a car that size though
Y'know, unless it looks a hell of a lot better in person, I can honestly say that the look of that car doesn't appeal to me... the rear just doesn't follow, rather it just stops dead :huh:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 17 2007, 08:47 PM Wrote:Y'know, unless it looks a hell of a lot better in person, I can honestly say that the look of that car doesn't appeal to me... the rear just doesn't follow, rather it just stops dead :huh:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]235253[/snapback][/right]

no, they do'nt look better in person either.

and to be honest, sitting in one, it's like sitting in a Yaris.. except without all the leg room.

that an ugly BMW, why would someone pay for something like that.
pffft I'd drive it... WOW I'm posting in the same topic on two forums.. jeez...
ZED_not_zee,Apr 18 2007, 12:48 AM Wrote:pffft I'd drive it... WOW I'm posting in the same topic on two forums.. jeez...
[right][snapback]235276[/snapback][/right]

lol its ok al, i usually have both forums open at the same time....this God damn tab browsing......
funny thing about that car is the fact it's small and also rear wheel drive.
I love teh 1 series! I dont think were getting a hatch version though :(
don't think I wanna spend $40K on that, much nicer and better cars out there for the same price.
FocusGuy7476,Apr 18 2007, 11:40 PM Wrote:don't think I wanna spend $40K on that, much nicer and better cars out there for the same price.
[right][snapback]235455[/snapback][/right]

Its nice, but if I was spending 40K on a car, it would be a mazdaspeed 6 or a legacy gt
ashhabib,Apr 19 2007, 12:55 AM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Apr 18 2007, 11:40 PM Wrote:don't think I wanna spend $40K on that, much nicer and better cars out there for the same price.
[right][snapback]235455[/snapback][/right]

Its nice, but if I was spending 40K on a car, it would be a mazdaspeed 6 or a legacy gt
[right][snapback]235465[/snapback][/right]

mmmmm or mazdaspeed 3......
ZX5focused,Apr 17 2007, 05:56 PM Wrote:sorry forgot to mention the plate said mexico

i couldnt get better pics its only my phone
[right][snapback]235186[/snapback][/right]
thats a long drive lol.

also, i love how people nowadays are saying "sorry for the quality its off my phone" ha...
Pages: 1 2