FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Every Good Focus Should Have One )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG_0578.jpg]

WEll my battery died and I didnt want to spend 100 to get a battery so i just went to my dads place and got a spare from there.

Man since the Toyota battery install the car has been running great :)

You should all try it :) j/k

rot in hell. :D
haha come on man, B nice :)
Is this a bannable offense?
:throwup:
torradan,Apr 12 2007, 04:42 PM Wrote:Is this a bannable offense?
:throwup:
[right][snapback]234487[/snapback][/right]
If I was a mod.............YEP :D
if you guys are going to ban me can you just please wait until i hit 1000 posts. Its been 4yrs and i have been waiting for this :)
Mo, you should have told them what the toyota word actually stands for......

Taken Off Yarris, Only To Assist :lol: :lol:

Isn't that what it means really?
haha there you go
3 more to go
2 more to go
I expected the answer to be a picture of a CAA card :P
Is that a Hybrid Focus? Put a Battery Cover on it and no one but you will know.
oldeguy,Apr 13 2007, 12:32 PM Wrote:Is that a Hybrid Focus? Put a Battery Cover on it and no one but you will know.
[right][snapback]234563[/snapback][/right]

TRUST ME, i tried, but the battery is too tall. I can't put the cover back on :)

its ok, i guess i have to get another battery soon. i think ours is a 52 , this one is 72.
mo_focus,Apr 13 2007, 08:14 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Apr 13 2007, 12:32 PM Wrote:Is that a Hybrid Focus? Put a Battery Cover on it and no one but you will know.

TRUST ME, i tried, but the battery is too tall. I can't put the cover back on :)

its ok, i guess i have to get another battery soon. i think ours is a 52 , this one is 72.
[right][snapback]234567[/snapback][/right]

Its OK, just with the Toyota name on your car, your gas mileage is gonna go up! :P
ashhabib,Apr 19 2007, 12:52 AM Wrote:
mo_focus,Apr 13 2007, 08:14 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]234567[/snapback][/right]

Its OK, just with the Toyota name on your car, your gas mileage is gonna go up! :P
[right][snapback]235464[/snapback][/right]

And reliability.
You just increased your resale value 10 fold.
I'm somewhat concerned that he's turning into a ricemobile
^^ BAAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :rofl:
how dare you!!! :angry: