FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mod Update *update*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright guys here some pics of some recent mods I have currently done/working on.
So here she is just after a wash and the 17's on.
[Image: DSC00372.jpg]
[Image: DSC00371.jpg]
Couple of pics with the FS front strut bar installed.
[Image: DSC00374.jpg]
[Image: DSC00373.jpg]
Clear Corners
[Image: DSC00367.jpg]
Before Install
[Image: DSC00364.jpg]
[Image: DSC00363.jpg]
After
[Image: DSC00369.jpg]
[Image: DSC00368.jpg]
Cosmo CAI (yes I know its fuzzy, deal with it.)
[Image: DSC00366.jpg]
17" CR rims
[Image: DSC00370.jpg]
Nice work. Those rims will look sweet on your black Focus.
beer is the best mod :P
^agree.
Coming along nicely!
I like those wheels a lot and I think they'll look great on your car.. congrats :)

NefCanuck
looks good
this car is comming along pretty fast
i just think u should of went with black clear corners
Thanks for the support guys! BTW its Fest Of Ale on Friday and Saturday here in Penticton. Ooooh man Sunday is going to hurt :lol:
Ewww bud light!

Looks good though! I love the clear corners on my car. They look like the exact same ones that I have, so if you haven't, better seal them up! I noticed some moisture in mine the other day, so now I have a project for Saturday, because I didn't seal them in the first place. :(
torradan,Apr 11 2007, 11:59 AM Wrote:Ewww bud light!

Looks good though!  I love the clear corners on my car.  They look like the exact same ones that I have, so if you haven't, better seal them up!  I noticed some moisture in mine the other day, so now I have a project for Saturday, because I didn't seal them in the first place. :(
[right][snapback]234245[/snapback][/right]

my apc ones do the same thing.
dont forget pictures of the rims on
Flofocus,Apr 11 2007, 04:19 PM Wrote:
torradan,Apr 11 2007, 11:59 AM Wrote:Ewww bud light!

Looks good though!  I love the clear corners on my car.  They look like the exact same ones that I have, so if you haven't, better seal them up!  I noticed some moisture in mine the other day, so now I have a project for Saturday, because I didn't seal them in the first place. :(
[right][snapback]234245[/snapback][/right]

my apc ones do the same thing.
[right][snapback]234248[/snapback][/right]

use some silicone to seal them around the edges, it worked on a set that I have and no major problems with them
Good tips on the corners thanks. Yeah ill have my rims on tomorrow! Pics to come!
Updated!
looking good
did u drop it?
looks good but she needs to be lowered abit. imho
Yes needs a drop.
Agreed. I do have the springs but you guys think I will get rubbing issues with those wheels and a 1.5" drop? I did some measurements it looks like it'll clear.
SmokeBCBuDZ,Apr 18 2007, 10:50 PM Wrote:Agreed. I do have the springs but you guys think I will get rubbing issues with those wheels and a 1.5" drop? I did some measurements it looks like it'll clear.
[right][snapback]235450[/snapback][/right]

Assuming you have the diameters right with the rims and tires, I think you can do up to 1.8-2.0 inch drops without major issues
X2 ^

Nice ride man!
Pages: 1 2