FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ported Intake Manifold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be a real challenge in getting a affordable ported intake manifold for the Focus.

I have a 2000 ZX3. I have read that some model years have different manifolds than others.

Is the manifold from the SVT a good upgrade for the standard ZX3? I have canned the idea of boosting my car as I don't have the $$$ and my mortage is up for renewal.
it is...but its so much hussle....even the price :blink: :huh:
can't you use a dremel with a grinding tool to port a manifold? DIY ftw.
Alec Brandon,Apr 8 2007, 09:55 AM Wrote:There seems to be a real challenge in getting a affordable ported intake manifold for the Focus.

I have a 2000 ZX3.  I have read that some model years have different manifolds than others.

Is the manifold from the SVT a good upgrade for the standard ZX3?  I have canned the idea of boosting my car as I don't have the $$$ and my mortage is up for renewal.
[right][snapback]233767[/snapback][/right]

since u already have 2000k manifold on yours, and they are better then newer ones....you might as well take it off and port it....while ur at it....do ur stock TB as well

p.s. im still looking for ported 2000k manifold