FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Hvac Bezel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 48_2.JPG]

Anyone out there have this in their focus?
I have wanted to do it to mine for sometime.

My mother-in-law drove my ZX3 and here huge rings scratched my bezel so at night the light shines through it.

Would anyone have one for sale by chance? I am finding them very difficult to locate.
Alec Brandon,Apr 4 2007, 01:04 AM Wrote:[Image: 48_2.JPG]

Anyone out there have this in their focus?
I have wanted to do it to mine for sometime.

My mother-in-law drove my ZX3 and here huge rings scratched my bezel so at night the light shines through it.

Would anyone have one for sale by chance?  I am finding them very difficult to locate.
[right][snapback]233107[/snapback][/right]

i dont think they are that much, i think ford sells is for less then 40
I remember that being a really popular mod right after the first SVTs came out. Since it's OEM you're kind of stuck buying from Ford or finding an online retailer that sells OEM parts.

Personally I like the contrast of the black circles against the silver bezel, but on the SVTs it looks really good with the silver circles against the black bezel.

I remember there being a thread on focaljet in the SVT section that listed part numbers for pretty much every SVT-specific part, might help you track it down if the Ford parts counter doesn't want to be helpful.
guilty,Apr 3 2007, 09:00 PM Wrote:I remember that being a really popular mod right after the first SVTs came out.  Since it's OEM you're kind of stuck buying from Ford or finding an online retailer that sells OEM parts.

Personally I like the contrast of the black circles against the silver bezel, but on the SVTs it looks really good with the silver circles against the black bezel. 

I remember there being a thread on focaljet in the SVT section that listed part numbers for pretty much every SVT-specific part, might help you track it down if the Ford parts counter doesn't want to be helpful.
[right][snapback]233119[/snapback][/right]

Question, is that part specific to the 00-04 Focus? I see that and I'm getting the idea to get rid of the last bit of black plastic on my centre stack in my '05 :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 3 2007, 09:34 PM Wrote:Question, is that part specific to the 00-04 Focus?  I see that and I'm getting the idea to get rid of the last bit of black plastic on my centre stack in my '05 :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]233125[/snapback][/right]
Steeda carries the bezel. Their part# 162-2M5Z-18C419-AA . You have to ask for the #, it's not listed on the Canadian site.

Yes it works on the 2005s.

[Image: 257412005_ST_Dash.JPG]
Sticker shock! I thought this part would be less than $50!
I contact my local ford and here's what I found.

2002+ Part # 2M5Z-18C419-AA is $88.88 - NO stock anywhere
2001 Part # YS4Z-18C419-AC is $66.66- Some stock

Apparently there are 2 part numbers.
The first one is for 2002 and higher model SVT's and the second is for the 2001 model. He couldn't indicate what the difference was.

what dealer are you calling for this?
Flofocus,Apr 4 2007, 01:59 PM Wrote:what dealer are you calling for this?
[right][snapback]233220[/snapback][/right]

Campbell Ford... I called Steeda and they quote me the same.
Where are you?

I just talked to Pat at Steeda.ca (they're in Milton, Ont ), you can save on the shipping if you pick it up. There's stock in Florida -- it will take 2 weeks to come in.

He'll honour the price I got mine for:

Quote:2MS218C419AA SVT Focus A/C Faceplate Bezel

$49.99 CDN

Call 1-866-STEEDA7, tell him you talked to Matt.
But hop on it soon, I wouldn't expect this to be an open-ended deal.
Sparky u have a pm
Woo I think I need this. Yummy.

I'll call Steve @ Tousley Ford (out in MN) on Monday and see what it costs there.
I decided to save myself the headaches and buy on from eBay.
It was the last one for sale, it was $40 us plus shipping.
So all in all it might cost my $60 CDN.
Alec Brandon,Apr 5 2007, 11:28 AM Wrote:I decided to save myself the headaches and buy on from eBay.
It was the last one for sale, it was $40 us plus shipping.
So all in all it might cost my $60 CDN.
[right][snapback]233394[/snapback][/right]
Don't know why you'd chance it on eBay versus an actual business, hopefully they don't ship it UPS because it'll end up way more than $60 by the time you add exchange, shipping and brokerage fees.

Ordering from Steeda would have been $60ish shipped.

Anyways, hope it works out for you.
Weren't the first SVTs out in 2002? So anything with a pre-2002 model part number would have to be a regular black bezel..

$50 from Steeda is a pretty good deal, OEM stuff is always crazy expensive.
I made a one off CF version of this as a proto type 3 yrs ago... it got lost in the shop closing shuffle...boooooo

**edit**

NO it certanly did not light up lol...