FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spring Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought some header wrap from dei and heard there was a install write up on FJ anyone have the link?

I also finally ordered my MBRP! should be here in a few.

i stumbled apon a autometer narrow band afr and plan on hooking it up to my ecu 2.

So i have some goodies to install and will keep u all posted.

operation 170whp by toronto dyno day in affect.
02_svt_guy,Mar 30 2007, 07:03 PM Wrote:I bought some header wrap from dei and heard there was a install write up on FJ anyone have the link?

operation 170whp by toronto dyno day in affect.
[right][snapback]232557[/snapback][/right]

This one ? clic here !
02_svt_guy,Mar 30 2007, 06:03 PM Wrote:operation 170whp by toronto dyno day in affect.
[right][snapback]232557[/snapback][/right]

Hope you have unlimited cash and more mods (like FI) in mind between now and then? I'm a ramblin gamblin man if you think you can normally aspirated.
im not sure about 170whp...but all the best
if i had svt set up id dip it and not wrap it....

on the note from personal experience on wrapping my header...get one of your friends to help you do that to make it tighter.....and for the best result dip it in the water

peeeaaaace
Header, hi-flow, MBRP, Intake and a reflash should get you fairly close to 170WHP. A UDP setup would definitely put you over the top.

Good luck man!
170 WHP NA your gonna have to be over 190 at the crank..

you need:

cams

a tune

Port/ valve job

higher compresion (even more than the SVT)

when I went to snow drift there was a team that was about 180 NA WHP and the driver was an engineer for ford he said it was maxed without majour work,,,
hmmm... well the goal before the dyno session is
- mbrp
- orp
- sct tune

i guess time will tell?

i think 170 is do able.

i also want to run in the 14's n/a

your not going to be making 170whp, its probably going to be more like ~150whp. Your going to need a really aggressive tune to get that much power. however I believe that you could make it into the 14s with the SVT