FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lug Nut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the lug nuts on my Focus is starting to round off. Anyone have an idea how much they cost?
oldeguy,Nov 23 2009, 01:26 PM Wrote:One of the lug nuts  on my Focus is starting to round off. Anyone have an idea how much they cost?
[right][snapback]297639[/snapback][/right]

About 80 bucks for all 12.
Go to a tire shop, they should only be like a buck or two
ANTHONYD,Nov 23 2009, 05:46 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Nov 23 2009, 01:26 PM Wrote:One of the lug nuts  on my Focus is starting to round off. Anyone have an idea how much they cost?

About 80 bucks for all 12.
[right][snapback]297640[/snapback][/right]

Is that from the dealership? cause I bought 16 brand new Ford ones from my local dealership for about $55 with tax.
I bought the ones that don't rust.
And i think they charged me 20 bucks to get the rounded one off.
They need a torch LOL!
They all rust after the socket has been on and marks up the metal a lil. But the chrome vandium ones stay longer than just normal metal. Users choice
Canadian tire sells generic acorn nuts for $1.50 each.

come by and you can choose from one of the 100 something focus lugnuts I got :)
Gimme your addy ill give you a couple off my parts wagon... there right now scattered all over the floor of the storage unit XD

P.S. Scrap yards are your friends grab a few walk up to the front and expect them to laugh there ass off when you ask how much
I have 16, $0.75 each. Give me a PM

Brand new chrome. 19mm