FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: If This Is True, It's Beyond Ridiculous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WEATHER/03/03/bush...does/index.html

I don't care who you are, where you live (in industrialized countries, that is) or what your political affiliation is... IF POOR PEOPLE DON'T QUALIFY FOR DISASTER AID, REWRITE THE LAWS.

Holy. Crap. And I thought I'd heard everything stupid and news-worthy that had ever come out of GWB's mouth.

What a piss-poor setup they're running when the most needy can't get the help they need in their darkest hour.
Ever notice how the poorer areas of New Orleans got hit the worst, and only the poor died?
oldeguy,Mar 4 2007, 12:43 AM Wrote:Ever notice how the poorer areas of New Orleans got hit the worst, and only the poor died?
[right][snapback]228872[/snapback][/right]

I think they found a convenient way to reduce poverty in New Orleans, and that was by just ignoring the poor in their greatest time of need..
And it'll keep happening until someone with influence down there starts a movement.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 4 2007, 11:14 PM Wrote:And it'll keep happening until someone with influence down there starts a movement.
[right][snapback]228965[/snapback][/right]

THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN! :lol: