FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cutty Royale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, my lowrider project Cutty Royale has gone up in flames. Moved it to a friends barn to store it since I was pretty much done working on it for this year. 9 am today the barn went up in flames. My permit that I had for moving, had fire and theft on it, expired at midnight last night. I had an appointment for 12 noon, my lunch break to get my storage insurance on it. Yeah. No f***in point now.

I think I'm going to go get drunk and cry now. 6 g's down the f'n drain... Glad I didn't do the paint, that would've been another at least 5.
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear :(

Was anything salvagable?
No, total loss. The hydraulic fluid probably helped with that. All that's left is the frame and major parts of the body.

This thing was gonna hop like a mofo too. I only had 8 batteries in it and it pounded hard. Lifted the front end off the ground with one flick of the switch.

Oh well, I guess I'll start over at some point. Cutty Royale II, or maybe I'll get a Caddilac this time. Caddi Royale.

The royale sticks with it no matter what because it's going after my favorite drink, Crown Royal. The paint was going to be a candy rootbeer done with just enough layers to match the colour of crown. I was going to use the emblem from the bottle for embroidery on the seats with the Cutty Royale in the style of lettering from the label. I was going to do a darkwood console fot it that would look like a wetbar with two rocks glasses and a bottle of crown in a pail of ice for the shows.

Damn. I'm gonna miss this one. 8 weeks of hard work.

Sorry guys, I'm just venting.