FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spark Plugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its time for me to change the plugs so figured I'd see what you all are runnin in your cars...

I run NGK V-power plugs in my Dodge srt-4 but not sure if they are a recommended type for the Focus. (2006 ZX5 SES)

Anyone have any recommendations?

Dan
Stick with stock plugs. They work the best. Maybe get the one step colder plugs. I'll see if I can find the part number.
ya stock is good ... as long as you don't run N20... N20 and platinum plugs = bad stuff...
i just picked up a set of stock plugs..they are about $45
ZED_not_zee,Feb 24 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:ya stock is good ... as long as you don't run N20... N20 and platinum plugs = bad stuff...
[right][snapback]227988[/snapback][/right]

i have platinums....and didn't see any bad stuff about them.....but nothing best as well

NikiterZTS,Feb 24 2007, 04:01 PM Wrote:
ZED_not_zee,Feb 24 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:ya stock is good ... as long as you don't run N20... N20 and platinum plugs = bad stuff...
[right][snapback]227988[/snapback][/right]

i have platinums....and didn't see any bad stuff about them.....but nothing best as well
[right][snapback]227992[/snapback][/right]

you are not running nitrous, thats why
lol
stock plugs huh...interesting but probably the last answer i was expecting to get lol
eSVeeTy,Feb 24 2007, 05:13 PM Wrote:stock plugs huh...interesting but probably the last answer i was expecting to get lol
[right][snapback]228000[/snapback][/right]

yea, they should be motocraft or something

p.s. how do u like ur srt-4??
Autolight makes the closest thing to a stock plug. I use them and havnt had any complaints about them in either focus ive had em in.
But meaford is right, If you just wanna change em go stock.
i run bosch 4 prong, i bought them becuase i was too lazy to gap ngks or ther plugs.
Well I'm only at 20K so I'll hold off for a while.

I love my srt...the power is oh so addictive :P
kamilk69,Feb 24 2007, 09:00 PM Wrote:i run bosch 4 prong, i bought them becuase i was too lazy to gap ngks or ther plugs.
[right][snapback]228014[/snapback][/right]
]

Those are good to.