FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mbrp Installed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I didn't take many pictures as I was a little pressed for time. My buddy and I started at 8 and I had to be work at 10:30. The install went pretty good but I goofed up and hack sawed off the wrong side of the muffler :angry: but that being the only problem it all went pretty smoothly.
[Image: DSC00176.jpg]
[Image: DSC00177.jpg]
So heres a couple pictures of the old tail pipe.
[Image: DSC00180.jpg]
So we got the the old home run pipe out here. No difficulties with the flange bolts.
[Image: DSC00182.jpg]
[Image: DSC00183.jpg]
So here is the new home run pipe and the new muffler. Everything bolted up nicely and hanged pretty good.
[Image: DSC00181.jpg]
I really like the look of the tail pipe.
So tomorrow ill get a sound clip for you guys. It sounds way better than I thought it would.
[Image: DSC00179.jpg]
HAHA my buddy playing guitar hero with the old home run pipe.
looks awesome
MBRP is the s***! For Focus Exhaust...they can't be beat (fit and finish, power gain, low price)...

Looks sweet...

Oh yeah, and your buddy looks like Richard from OFOC! lol!
Drivesthebeast,Feb 19 2007, 12:41 PM Wrote:Oh yeah, and your buddy looks like Richard from OFOC! lol!
[right][snapback]227369[/snapback][/right]

haha he does to!!! all he needs is a red focus on the background
Looks great! Nice choice with the MBRP.

And I was thinking the same thing too, definitely a look a like to Rich.
Yeah I am very impressed with the cat-back and it sounds better than any ricer fart pipe. Next couple of weeks ill be doing the header and flex. My buddy Dave, we call him the Dave'er or Longstroke. We say Longstroke because his last name is Longstrup and somebody made the obvious joke. Hes also a boarder security guard so he also get the name Officer Skroats. I'm not sure why but its pretty funny!
[Image: DSC00178.jpg]
does he smoke bcbigbudz to?
Him? No. He does boarder security I think they do random piss testing. But his brother? Loves the bud.
:lol:
Looks good! Starting to think that mine has to be the rustiest Focus around ...
DadsToy,Feb 21 2007, 01:42 AM Wrote:Looks good!  Starting to think that mine has to be the rustiest Focus around ...
[right][snapback]227584[/snapback][/right]

you havent seen mine then.
nice install. mine is over 4 years old and getting loud as hell, need to do some adjustments to make it run a tad softer sounding.. any ideas?
New donuts and inspection of the weld beads on everything...think the warranty is for 5 yrs isn't it? Maybe they'll overhaul it for you...