FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so here is the deal....I got these last season and hate them already. Anybody got any suggestions on which one to get? I think I am going to trade these ones off

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/ca_...1rearxtreme.jpg
I would say clear euro lights. Similar to what you have just not in black. I want tinted black tail lights.
Personally as far as aftermarket tails go the only ones i think work on the focus are the hella's or morettes but thats just my opinion.
SL8RZZX3,Jan 6 2007, 11:31 PM Wrote:get these...

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/prod...products_id=340
[right][snapback]222478[/snapback][/right]

I really like those LED tails. To bad they are so much $
Those LED tails are pretty awesome. They look close enough to stock that they aren't an eye-sore, but still improve the look a bit. You can get them in clear or gray but I think they look best in red.. you might be able to find them in North America and save yourself some money though.

I'd always suggest OEM European tails with the orange signal light and no reverse light, but it doesn't really look like you're going for the Euro theme with your car.

And it looks like you're missing the end pieces of your mid-wing there..
id get these good price including shipping

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Black-mirror-Ford-Focus...1QQcmdZViewItem
bunny might still have a set of tails up for sale (not possitive tho, haven't been 2 active on here as of late)..but u can check with him if he has them, you might like.
smith21,Jan 7 2007, 12:46 PM Wrote:bunny might still have a set of tails up for sale (not possitive tho, haven't been 2 active on here as of late)..but u can check with him if he has them, you might like.
[right][snapback]222519[/snapback][/right]

he's long time gone
here is pictures of all the tail lamps in question:

[Image: 22731rearxtreme.jpg]

[Image: ledruckl1.jpg]

[Image: 9afb_2.JPG]

I personally like number 2
Yeah, I like the morrettes but they are hard to find in Canada
might i suggest you tint the ones you have
redZX3,Jan 7 2007, 04:34 PM Wrote:Yeah, I like the morrettes but they are hard to find in Canada
[right][snapback]222536[/snapback][/right]

Ya they are but they're worth it if you can find a set.
well going back to stock ones is a good idea, anything European would be better then those alteeza style of lights.... any day not to mention potential problems like leakage.
I say tint them! Tinted tails look great!
By the looks of it, I think that is what I am going to end up doing
if you really want there are a set of morette tails up for sale on focaljet
for 200 us
The best set of tails I have seen were on a sedan in Cold Lake Alberta back in July. He has a sangria red one like mine but he just used the smoke paint you can buy and when he did if he put a ford emblem on the tails with flames going upward from the logo....so where the logo and flames were, it was the stock red lense and then the smoking around it....looked really good at night......
^^ yea u could of done the same thing with my lights....that i actually brought for you....and that u actually said were gonna buy......but noooo :blink:

Most Tailights for ANY Focus look stupid. Period. Only ones that look alright, are the WW ones that people painted to match, or the OEM ones from Europe. Otherwise, they look like too much of an add-on or "afterthought".

IMHO

L8tz
Pages: 1 2