FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Clutch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one have a clutch kit or clutch stuff that they are trying to sell. Im thinkin mine is on the way out so Im looking to pick up some stuff at a good price.
Ihave a stock clutch but replaced it when it started slipping. I dont think it would slip on a stock (near stock) focus though. It was slipping a little with 180 trq.
How many K on it. Cause im getting a little chug in first gear so im told its the clutch.
117k.
That wont do much good. this one is at 140 and its slipping.

What you want for it just so I have it in my mind.
Frig...no clue...$75 + shipping???
whats included?

Any one have an actual kit or anything?
lol, the stock clutch unit.
Naa its ok then. Im really looking to pick up everything I need to put the stock one back in but not with that many K on it.

How do we feel about this. Considering I only need this car for another year or 2 tops.
Im told this company isnt the best but it will last the time frame I need.My Webpage

Comes with a 12month part warrenty on it.
website doesnt work.
Why not just pickup a luk clutch?
sorry bout the website.

Luk kit? website and price for just a stock replacement one. Aparently this clutch is good for another 2 months or so then its gotta get done.
so ima get the parts now and let them sit till I cook this one.

The link was for a kit. about 250 bux. everything I need to fix this.
The one at my work will cost 600$ even after my discount.
So I spoke with some people here at my work and the ebay kit is fine they said. gonna cost me 300$ to have it all done.