FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What A Bunch Of Friggin' Crooks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2009...#socialcomments

God damnit that pisses me off in so many ways. Up to 14% increase in Toronto area for car insurance.
14%? -pfft- they whacked me 20% <_<

Though I suspect that was due to the fact that initally my car was listed as Fusion SEL and is now listed as Fusion SEL AWD.

NefCanuck
They are talking about how the Gov regulates the insurance companies but State Farm isn't regulated.
With out regulation the prices would be way higher not cheaper. They would pretty much say well you need it so you paying this much and thats that. SF is not regulated like most of them and there for competes with the rest of the prices but has the ability to hike them even in between your contract start and end dates. Meaning instead of reassessing you every 6 or 12 months they have the ability to reassess you all the time and raise and lower your rates when they feel like it.
Fun Eh!
Insurance companies are allowed to hike up the price 4 times a year I believe.. They already make enough those greedy bastids!
I know for sure my rates would go up after that idiot smashed with his bimmer into the minivan full of family at 150-200km/h on Jane & Finch
Just saw my rates for my November renewal, guess I'm one of the lucky ones, my rates didn't seem to go up much at all. Altho maybe that was offset by the fact that I turned 25 this year.
for what insurance companies charge, I'd like a little cuddling sometime.
darkpuppet,Oct 21 2009, 05:55 AM Wrote:for what insurance companies charge, I'd like a little cuddling sometime.
[right][snapback]296270[/snapback][/right]

"Cuddling"? Dude the way we get hosed that should be "blonde, brunette or redhead" and your chioce of position <_<

NefCanuck
Brunette. Wheelbarrow? LOL
I wasn't aware that you had any choice on color or position.

Which position would you like?:
A) over a barrel
B) over a barrel
C) over a barrel

And there is sand in the lube.
They offer you lube? Thats odd, I didn't get that option. :blink:
Ah just another reach-around with a hand covered in barbed-wire.