FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Hellas On The Rear! Proj's On The Front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New hellas on today

[Image: hella1.jpg]

[Image: hella2.jpg]

[Image: hella3.jpg]

Projectors on a little while ago, I know.. ebay. But they work well with the silverstars....probably going to paint them black.

[Image: proj2.jpg]

[Image: proj1.jpg]

[Image: proj3.jpg]

looks good man

get rid of that saturn thing on ur lisence plate ;)
Heh, ya I know. I got my focus used from the saturn dealer and never really thought about getting another one... good idea.
black rims would look sweet on that car.... not sure about the black head lights idea...cuz u don't really have anything else black.....just tellin u some of my thoughts
Tail lights look good. But FYI, they're aren't hella's those look like the morrettes.

I'm not sure about the black headlights, but if you're gonna paint them yourself, the great thing is that if you don't like them black you can always repaint them.

And you definately need a new license plate surround, and you should check your headlights, looks like one of the bulbs is burnt out in the pic.
Looks great! Oh and aside from the plate bracket, that exhaust needs a change. :P

I love the look of the carbon fiber on yellow, awesome contrast!

Here's my stock exhaust with a tip from Speedy (looks almost like the MBRP tip, just a little thicker):

[Image: IMG_9126Medium.jpg]
Ya I was trying to get some black wheels, but now I have to park it for the winter... maybe in the spring. Ya, I tried the black idea out in photoshop... not nice looking afterall. I will probably get them painted with my roush midwing, when I put it on.

habmann,Nov 6 2006, 05:42 PM Wrote:Tail lights look good. But FYI, they're aren't hella's those look like the morrettes.

I'm not sure about the black headlights, but if you're gonna paint them yourself, the great thing is that if you don't like them black you can always repaint them.

And you definately need a new license plate surround, and you should check your headlights, looks like one of the bulbs is burnt out in the pic.
[right][snapback]214883[/snapback][/right]

Pretty sure they're hellas, that's what the lenses say right on em'.

The light on the headlight lense is from the flash of the camera.

Thats a nice tip!

SO rusty that pipe cover is. The pipe got chipped and looked bad, so I put that thing on and it was rusted in two weeks, and now looks worse! Exaust in the spring if everything works out.
Those tails do look like Morette tails rather than Hella. The Hella tails don't have that little ridge that runs down the outside of the light clusters.. the lenses are probably made by Hella though, they make a lot of lenses for lots of applications.

I think the Morette tails look really good with the inside part of that ridge (closest to the windows, including all around the bulbs) painted black.

And is it just me, or in the 2nd picture does it look like the color is off? Maybe it's just the lighting.
i love those tails, unfortunately i dont think yellow does them justice. just doesnt look right. same with the healights, they stand out way too much. jsut not my thing i guess
I dunno why someone would want the morette outside, but have hella lights on the inside..

[Image: hella_logo.jpg]
Nice work man! I love the headlights!

I've actually always admired the hatches for being able to pull off those tails, too.
Looks hot!
Those headlights would look a lot better painted.. yellow or black, anything is better than fake carbon fiber.
guilty,Nov 7 2006, 10:38 AM Wrote:Those headlights would look a lot better painted.. yellow or black, anything is better than fake carbon fiber.
[right][snapback]214980[/snapback][/right]

im voting for yellow for the headlights
The headlights look ok in contrast to the body colour, especially with the Faux CF finish to them.

The car will look great with an MBRP sticking out of the rear bumper, and even better with some dark rims too. I'm thinking the Ford Racing "Rallye" Wheels in black powedercoat would look awesome on that car.

As for the tails....not a huge fan, but then again, I'm not a fan of ANY aftermarket tailight for the H/B Foci...except for the Euro Ford ones or InPro's...

Good luck with the car though!
Tails look nice, not so much the headlights thought (just IMHO).
I kinda like the morettes or hellas what ever they are.. b/c they were the first non-oem tail that came out that I really liked. I REALLY hate the APC Cannons dunno why ppl still buy them.
I say paint everything flat black. flat black. flat black. Rims too....paint it all! Muahahahahahahaha!