FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb : 4x4 Pickup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Anybody knows someone or have a old 4x4 pickup for sale...This is only for off road use only.

LEt me know,
There is an older Ranger(96??) that has alot of km's (I am sure it's over 250,000) on the board at work. It is in great shape from the pics.

I think the price was $1500.

I will double check if you are interested at that price.
meford4u,Nov 4 2006, 06:49 PM Wrote:There is an older Ranger(96??) that has alot of km's (I am sure it's over 250,000) on the board at work.  It is in great shape from the pics.

I think the price was $1500.

I will double check if you are interested at that price.
[right][snapback]214599[/snapback][/right]

If you could check the price, when you have the time. It's not a big rush. I don't want to go over 1000$. I just want a 4x4 truck to go offraoding with my buddies.

Let me know,

It's $2500 OBO. Has about 325K on it. Was thinking about it myself. Clicks are a bit high.
OAC_Sparky,Nov 7 2006, 11:36 PM Wrote:It's $2500 OBO. Has about 325K on it. Was thinking about it myself. Clicks are a bit high.
[right][snapback]215072[/snapback][/right]

:unsure: BAH! That's not high, we had nearly 400k on one of our old Rangers. And it' still kicking with the 'new' owner.