FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Those Of You Who Wants Pw's Sc Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that is dirt cheap.
DAMN IT!

such a nice car....why does it have to be AUTOMATIC???? why???
How is that dirt cheap... It's got around 183,000 km's Minor dents and scratches, Previously repainted hood, Automatic, and a PW. SVT Suspension is only 250 USD, tires are bald Sounds lik it needs a complete body job.

All that for a mere 7700 CDN (IF you can get money at the exchange rate on XE.com)

I'll pass.
this seems like a better deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SVT-21-958-...1QQcmdZViewItem

if i wasnt saving for a house i'd put a bid in.
^^^ it is better.....but just not my color....

but on another hand.....for that price i think i could see myself in a red car
Ya i don't see that first one being all that great a deal. The 2nd one would be more up my alley, but who knows what it will end at.
there was a SVT on ebay last week with a buy it now of 4000... too bad it had a zx3 front end, and a mexican salvage title. :ph34r:
scoobasteve,Oct 17 2006, 06:11 PM Wrote:...a mexican salvage title. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]212027[/snapback][/right]

I didn't know such a thing existed. I figured if it ran and could get from point a to point b it had a clean title. Half the cars i've seen in mexico should have salvage titles.
yeah, i wasnt even sure what it meant,

too bad the car was in cali... if it was within 8 hours of here i probably would have checked it out.
That's more than a bit of mileage, but if the guts are in good shape it may be worth it.
great deal on the svt!

the other 1 i wouldnt buy(i hate auto) inless its rollin on 24's
^^^ no doubt.....i love big rims on trucks....too bad i can't afford a big truck and big rims :(

just gonna wait for my prommotion
^^^and still no bids eh
If it comes down a lil more it'd almost be worth it to buy it and strip the powerworks out of it and put it in another car. 5g's for a powerworks and nice rims. Not bad.
habmann,Oct 26 2006, 01:15 PM Wrote:If it comes down a lil more it'd almost be worth it to buy it and strip the powerworks out of it and put it in another car. 5g's for a powerworks and nice rims. Not bad.
[right][snapback]213476[/snapback][/right]

now how hard is it to bring the car down from USA?
Never really looked into it seriously, but aslong as the car isn't on the list of cars that can't be brought across it can be done. I think it can be even easier if you're just bringing the car into the country as a parts car.
My dad brought his new Mustang across yesterday. Total of 45 minutes between the two customs (US and Canada) at the Lewiston/Niagara Falls crossing. All you pay is the GST on the red book price (wholesale) and the RIV fee.

Check out the Registrar of Imported Vehicles http://www.riv.ca/ to see what vehicles can't come across. I was shocked to see what is on there ('93 Ford Thunderbird?!!? WTF??)

Ryan
I'm still pissed that the new GTO was on the inadmissable list. I woulda brought one of those over in a heart beat.
Pages: 1 2